TF Gathering in SE Florida 2020...2/20-2/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watfa loves you guys, me not so much. :)

Ted I understand now I was confused which is easy for me.

Scott she loves to cook and she’s good at it, I can prove it just by looking at me. :)

Irv.....being a participant from the beginning and recognizing all those who have made the Ft Pierce get together great...and I have...if it weren't for you , Wafta and Ahmed...it wouldn't have been near as much fun, a success or a memory without you three.

Don't believe anything else for a second.

Last edited:
From the first day we arrived and met the guys (you were the first guy we met, bald head and all) we thought what a great group of people. No attitude and everyone was friendly, everyone was being themselves, we knew we wanted to belong and have enjoyed every gathering since. We look forward to this as it is the highlight of our boating year.

Thanks for the kind words.

What impressed me in Ft. Pierce was meeting 23 folks for the first time after years online, all were just as they presented themselves online. Not one poser in the group. Just genuine, good folks you like to be around.

Al

You west coast guys are easy to fool. :)

TF Gathering 2020

Now, or once we narrow down a date range, we need to contact Ft Pierce City Marina, as they are in the midst of construction on the peninsula that held the tiki bar and park area. There is a 2 story resturant and bar going in there, maybe with new marina offices.
A problem now is that there is no pump out on the fuel dock, and no gasoline available.
Floating docks have not changed. But they have the new ABYC style GFCI electric service.
They had cleared out tbe line of slips nearest the old tiki bar, so there are fewer slops available overall now.
Looking forward to seeing you again then. Thanks,
JohnS

Who's responsible for calling the date for this event? Moonman?

Yep, he’s the major domo and his sidekick Larry. They are our masters.

Now there is a problem as Al tells a different story. Inquiring minds???:rolleyes:

Dammit....I hope I get an invite!!!!

I’m sure Wendy will and you can carry her bags, besides who will drink our Flor de Cana?

I'll be happy to drink your FDC!!!!

When is the TF Bahamas flotilla again? I keep forgetting to talk to hubby Dan about that, to see if we can fit that adventure into our Springtime intentions.

Cheers,
Mrs. Trombley

My suggestion was for 2021. Two reasons, to give time to do it right, and my timing for our Bahamas trip next year is June and July as we are doing the family thing for our 40th.

However, clearly folks can put a flotilla together for next year if there is enough interest.

I have to be invited. I think I left my shoes on Irv’s boat and I need to find them.

Howard your shoes we’re retired to Dave Jones locker to eliminate the odor. :)

AFAIK, it's sometime early 2020. Could be Feb, could be June...we're waiting for Moonstruck and Larry M to tell us minions when the party starts.

How 'bout it guys.....(tap) (tap) (tap)

Yeah guys, you want your organizer raise to be taken away? :)

I have to be invited. I think I left my shoes on Irv’s boat and I need to find them.

Wifey B: I sure miss Oliver. Such a cool, knowledgeable, talented kid. Posts like this remind me how long since I have talked to him. Emailing him now. :D

Email sent.

Last edited:
Wifey B: I sure miss Oliver. Such a cool, knowledgeable, talented kid. Posts like this remind me how long since I have talked to him. Emailing him now. :D

Email sent.

Wifey B: Oliver doing fine. Just back to work from two weeks in the Bahamas. :D

Two things come to mind: one Don and Larry need to name date that they like because trying to get everyone to agree would be harder than brain surgery and TWO concerning Menzies bahamas trip to the Abacos, we need to see if the Abacos are still there after Dorian.

Two things come to mind: one Don and Larry need to name date that they like because trying to get everyone to agree would be harder than brain surgery and TWO concerning Menzies bahamas trip to the Abacos, we need to see if the Abacos are still there after Dorian.

Hope for the best over there... been visited by a monster storm

OK, one more (hopefully last) time, my trip was being envisaged for 2021, not next year.

Let's hope Fort Pierce is still there.. ..

Menzies. The speed of construction in the Bahamas it may need more time.

Jack (Steve) where is your big boat for the storm? Safe I hope.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom