TF Gathering in SE Florida 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howard, great news. Just bring yourselves unless you feel a necessity to bring a desert for Sat night.

Tonight is Don’s world famous pizza party where last year the females where all over him, B dock at 1700.
Tomorrow is on my boat with Watfa’s cooking on C dock at 1700, come hungry for a home cooked (surprise) meal by Cookie (she loves to cook) and will be assisted by Lena.

Yesterday was the kick off and a great start for the weekend.

Drive safe.

Irv, I will be waiting at the pickup spot for Watfa at 10:30 am. If anyone else needs to make a run for groceries, meet us at the pickup spot in front of the TIKI Bar entrance. I will be in my big, white 4 door GMC pickup.

Howard, great news. Just bring yourselves unless you feel a necessity to bring a desert for Sat night.

Tonight is Don’s world famous pizza party where last year the females where all over him, B dock at 1700.
Tomorrow is on my boat with Watfa’s cooking on C dock at 1700, come hungry for a home cooked (surprise) meal by Cookie (she loves to cook) and will be assisted by Lena.

Yesterday was the kick off and a great start for the weekend.

Drive safe.

She’s on her way, late as usual.

Thanks Don.

Avaklable for grocery runs tomorrow

I should be there by 3 if anyone needs to run to a store. I will be wearing a purple marina village t if you notice a stranger around.

Moonstruck on B Dock! Thank you Don and Lou for a great event tonight! IMG_20190222_181855.jpegIMG_20190222_181904.jpegIMG_20190222_181909.jpeg

You guys are having to much fun,I've got to get my butt over their next year. I've live in florida all my life and never seen such beautiful weather in february

Milton P. Where are you?

Ok,I fell for it. Am I the only boat that has the burgee flying? It was on before the Thursday night get together. Anybody else flying one???

Ok,I fell for it. Am I the only boat that has the burgee flying? It was on before the Thursday night get together. Anybody else flying one???
Negative, multiple boats flying the TF burgee.

Just wondered. We walked over to office to get our mail just a little ago. Couldn't make out any from the bank, we didn't go out on any floaters though.

Ernie

Our boat is easy to see from the office, it has a large Marine Corp flag flying fron the top and the burgee is on the bow. Come tonight and you can see it up close. You are in front of Hobo and we are across the water from Hobo with our burgee flying, look behind you.

Last edited:
Spotted Gotcha walking around earlier. Heading back to marina from my hotel shortly. See you all in a bit. I'll be the guy in a purple shirt waving a box of Ferrero Rocher for the hosts!

Spotted Gotcha walking around earlier. Heading back to marina from my hotel shortly. See you all in a bit. I'll be the guy in a purple shirt waving a box of Ferrero Rocher for the hosts!
"HOST", you meant Host...The Cookie... As I understand it, Cookie (the cook) controls most things on that vessel! :) I would recommend giving her the chocolates. Haha

Ok.....I see ya.

Thanks Don and Lou for hosting the pizza gathering last night at Fort Pierce Marina. What fun even if we did lose our tricolor dingy light. Can't believe no one dove in to get it for us!

If we are not there tonight (Saturday), it's because the winds have not died down enough for us to feel comfortable coming by dingy. But we sure hope we can make it! Debbie and Dan, Stella

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 75
Great Gathering Tonight

Thanks to Irv, Cookie and 'ensign sonny' for hosting the finale tonight. Great food,folks and venue. Couldn't ask for more except maybe for my phone to take better low light pics.

Thank you to Irv and Watfa on the Gotcha for a great end of the weekend event!! IMG_20190223_182303.jpeg

Watfa and Lena: Great job on the cooking tonight!!!!!IMG_20190223_191658.jpegIMG_20190223_191754.jpeg

Amazing weekend! Great raffle! Looking forward to seeing everyone here next year!! IMG_20190223_205115.jpegIMG_20190223_205135.jpeg

OMG the food was terrific. Thanks Watfa and helper Lena. And Irv and Don and Larry for hosting old friends and new strangers with charm and grace over three nights. Glad I got to meet all who attended. God willing, creek don’t rise and Ever Ready batteries hold up, I will see you all again next year.

Thanks to Watfa and all for a wonderful dinner and evening.
Priscilla is making biscuits and gravy this morning, should be ready about 9:15, for any who like this for breakfast.
John, La Vita Dolce, i dock # 195

Stella heading south

Stella is picking up anchor soon and will wave to you as we head south past Fort Pierce Marina.

Thanks to everyone for welcoming us with open arms holding beer. And special thanks to Larry & Lena (and Holly) on Hobo; Don and Lou on Moonstruck; Irv, Watfa and Ahmed on Gotcha for hosting the group and providing yummy food.

We hope to see you all next year assuming we are not banned!

Safe Travels!
Dan and Debbie
Stella

It certainly was a fun weekend thanks to Don and Larry (Lena too) for putting this altogether. This year their were some new faces which was great as they all fit in with the regulars so the group grows. We toasted Jack and Steve, Baker and Al. We had three quarts of Flor de Cana and since Baker whimped out we still have three bottles (Larry can’t hold a candle to Baker and Wendy when it comes to drinking good rum). Ahmed was a big help and after he consumed many Capt. M he became the life of the party, can you imaging if Baker was here with Larry and Ahmed. God help us all.

I want to thank all who attended (whoever took Howard’s shoes please return them) it was a fun time and I need to remark that boaters of this ilk really have so much in common and we come together for the reason of having a good time and nothing more.

Watfa is actively planning her meal for next year (Lena get ready for lots of work and no pay).

BTW did anyone notice how quiet Scott was?

Thanks again to all who made this a great gathering.

My only complaint is my boat was opposite Slow Hand and the glow of the dock lights reflecting off her sides kept me awake most of the nights.

BTW. Does anyone one know who the instigator of the club is? Yep, no other than Mr. Don Moon. LMAO

My only complaint is my boat was opposite Slow Hand and the glow of the dock lights reflecting off her sides kept me awake most of the nights.

If you hadn't cut the line, paid off the dock master, and taken my slip, that wouldn't have happened.

Ted

It was great to see everyone again, and very nice to meet all our new friends! Here are some little moments from this weekend...IMG_20190223_191658.jpegIMG_20190223_182337.jpegIMG_20190222_181822.jpegIMG_20190221_204724.jpegIMG-20190224-WA0011.jpegIMG-20190224-WA0012.jpegIMG-20190224-WA0009.jpeg

Ted

We were told to take the slip we were in because it was a back in slip and dockmaster didn’t want his slip ruined with shiny all grip. Thanks for providing the ice and beer for the gathering. Hope you get the good weather window, we are stuck in the ditch unless we want to fight 6-9 seas.

Thanks again, we will miss you until the next time.

Back
Top Bottom