TF Gathering in SE Florida 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BandB. I would normally take the outside but the new boat has PSS shaft seals that showed a slight leak at sea trial, everyone thought it was a simple adjustment but after three attempts it still leaks. New seals were ordered but the will be in next week so being the “brain surgeon” I am I decided to take an extra day and relax taking the ICW. Yes, I never go ito Med schooland now you know why.

Concerning Steve, I think I met him once but I wouldn’t trust him either. Word on the street is he is a person to avoid at all costs. Don’t give him the code to the gate (however I do have beer for him as a bribe if he shows up).

We plan to be there tomorrow around noon if I can get Watfa to awake before the crack of noon and looking forward to a good time again.

You know, I wish you guys had raised these concerns about Steve before I invited him to share a house rental with me. :hide: I better show up at the house with plenty of PBRs for Jack's alter ego. :D

I have 1 cooler loaded in deep ballast with ice and beer now. As they say, "I only drink 3 types of beer. Bud,PBR and free beer!"

Your sharing a house with that reprobate? Perhaps Don should cancel the whole thing. ��

Who's this Steve fella y'all keep talking about???...:)

Baker, Steve is Jack's alter ego. We he assumes that personality watch out. Truly bad news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all been greatly exaggerated! Mostly ? Somewhat, oh never mind. Its probably true if you read it on the internet..

Don

I thought Jack was Steve’s alter ego. Damn now I’m confused, next you’ll be telling me he is the same person in disguise, in any event we have the three types of beer he likes.

I just looked at the Ft.Pierce City Marina, its a huge place. I’m not familiar with this area. Where will I find you all?

Ah, you have found our plan of nobody knowing where we are. I think Larry was trying to get us all on the floating docks and close together, certainly the office will know where we are if anyone registers under their real name. Better just look for a bunch of drunken guys with topless women. LOL

You’ll find us.

Greetings,
Mr. 1. I suspect Mr. b exaggerates (but maybe not) or what he suggests as a potential scenario is one of his mind's creations. I would think the gathering would be more like topless men and drunken women (women trying to forget about who they THOUGHT they were marrying).

Mr Fly

My mind is a strange place but your probably correct. My memory from last year is muddled. My incumbent wife is happy to be with me as she knows it isn’t that long to go. LOL

I just looked at the Ft.Pierce City Marina, its a huge place. I’m not familiar with this area. Where will I find you all?

A dock and B dock I think.

Thank you. CU there!

Not sure what dock it is but Larry can get drunk on my boat and fall into his. Ted is just behind us and Scott shou,d be here tomorrow. It’s at the end of the T dock if that helps.

For after the get together

Something we’ll need after this week?

Attachments

• 465DC018-F4D7-4E50-BED1-C269CCB55583.jpg
    465DC018-F4D7-4E50-BED1-C269CCB55583.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 45
Senor Fly

We are all up here at Ft Pierce and your name has come up in numerous discussions, we would all like to meet you in person. We agreed it might be dangerous but then so is living.

Greetings,
Mr. B. "...your name has come up in numerous discussions..." That statement might well be interpreted in several ways, some of which may be detrimental to my health and well being besides, I'm MUCH better on line than in person.
Misfortunately or fortunately, as the case may be, previous commitments in my busy social calendar preclude my attendance.
In addition, I really don't want to spend any more time "inside" after that embarrassing chain saw, inner tube and yogurt incident (no ducks were harmed or injured) and it appears, on the surface at least, that the uninvited appearance of local LEO, fire brigade, flying squad and medical officials is a given. Say hello to Rick for me when you see him (Bail Bonds St. Lucie, Ft. Pierce FL - Rick's Bail Bonds - 772-444-2245).
In any case, it appears this year's festivity will be exciting enough without me being there and I wish you and ALL attendees good fortune and a rapid bail hearing.

Be VERY careful (seriously-all kidding aside) it only takes one misstep on a slippery dock or deck.

RTF....I saw a picture of you hard at work silver soldering in Ricks shop....

He said you do fine work...be careful he doesnt trick you to be on payroll.... he kept asking me to see how I liked his push broom and to give it a try. :)

Greetings,
Mr. ps. "...I saw a picture of you hard at work..." It's been upwards of 8 years since I had a torch in my hands. Didn't take too long to get "back in the groove". THAT was the easy part. Disassembling 39 year old holding tank fittings without destroying them was substantially more difficult. Funny thing, my left thumb didn't work very well when inserted betwixt the cold chisel and the BFH.

The gang at lunch. The trawler captain on the right in the pink top is a new member of Trawlerforum. :thumb:

Attachments

• TF Lunch.jpg
    TF Lunch.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 93
Greetings,
Mr. DR. I didn't think you were permitted to post interior pictures of government buildings, security issues and all but exteriors are OK...

Path

...And the "new member"? I understand that is part of the evidence. So which one of the...ahem...diners is Blow-up Betty's "boyfriend"?

10am flight to Miami...landing 2ish...in car by 3ish...hopefully FP by 5ish....Wish us luck!!!

I will be worn out...that is for sure!!! Where is dinner tonight?

Back
Top Bottom