TF Gathering in SE Florida 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Al would also fit in with a certain group on South Beach.

Ted, I saw a boat I thought might have been yours today. It was anchored just north of Vero Beach near a bridge. A bunch of sailboats were anchored there too. Was that you?

No, Slow Hand is in Fort Myers resting after the 10 day cruise to Fort Pierce.

Ted

Ted. Sometimes is can seem longer.

Jack (Steve) I brought some back along with Bud and the alcohol Parker didn’t finish.

I never checked but that it what it was there for, Marjorie found the Coors. Next year I’ll bring more.

Irv, I think I put a dent in your flybridge fridge stock..

There was a fridge on the FB and you didn't tell me? :facepalm:

Thank goodness there were so many great IPAs elsewhere throughout the boat and dock coolers. Lots of places to hide beers on Gotcha!

Meanwhile, I'm easily pleased with a Bud Light.

At first I thought to myself, wow, what nice looking ladies were there, But then I saw the sparkle in their eyes and I couldn't help but wonder what they were so focused on, then Ted sent me the photo from their side of the room. Some of this TF stuff is circulating through the Dark Net now.

Attachments

• TF ladies have too much fun.jpg
    TF ladies have too much fun.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 144
  • TF dancers.jpg
    TF dancers.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 49
At first I thought to myself, wow, what nice looking ladies were there, But then I saw the sparkle in their eyes and I couldn't help but wonder what they were so focused on, then Ted sent me the photo from their side of the room. Some of this TF stuff is circulating through the Dark Net now.

Larry, I'm thinking it's time for you to stop playing with your cats, bring Bucky over to Fort Pierce, and take the pictures for yourself.

Ted

Larry, You do great work at 2:39AM, you coming next year?? It's worth it!

At 0239 all are asleep with a booze assist. :eek:

Larry, You do great work at 2:39AM, you coming next year?? It's worth it!

Couldn’t sleep last night. Couldn’t make noise so I had to piddle with something besides a boat project. Missed being there, but CarDude came over and we had our own Gulf Coast rendezvous with a bottle of rum.

Larry, I'm thinking it's time for you to stop playing with your cats, bring Bucky over to Fort Pierce, and take the pictures for yourself.

Ted

Ted, I guess you haven't figured it out. There is no real Bucky. Bucky is a product of PhotoShop. Larry has dreamed up this ruse to have some fun with us. If Bucky was real, Larry would have been over 2 years ago.

Ted, I guess you haven't figured it out. There is no real Bucky. Bucky is a product of PhotoShop. Larry has dreamed up this ruse to have some fun with us. If Bucky was real, Larry would have been over 2 years ago.

There is a Bucky, I've been on it. The problem is that he has this unusual obsession about being with his cats. It has to do with Feline Separation Anxiety.

Ted

Ted

Is it only cats or any small farm animals?

There is a Bucky, I've been on it. The problem is that he has this unusual obsession about being with his cats. It has to do with Feline Separation Anxiety.

Ted

Well, you're half right. If I didn't have these cats, we'd probably been cruising years ago. I'd also probably have some decent socks and underwear. We're supposed to be trying out the cats on the boat this very week. It could be bad.

Attachments

• booting the cats.jpg
    booting the cats.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 70
We're supposed to be trying out the cats on the boat this very week. It could be bad.

I understand they have an alligator feeding station at Cayo Costa state park. :rolleyes:

Ted

Ted, when they said you can feed cat food to the alligators, I don't think that's what they had in mind :)

My parents cruised with their cat, the started by keeping the cat in his travel cage while the boat was moving and let the pussy out when they stopped. Worked out pretty well for the Cat.

Back
Top Bottom