TF Gathering in SE Florida 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a definite yes.

Ok, how many boats are coming? Maybe we can get a little dock space together so we aren’t upsetting any non TF type boaters although I don’t know how that would happen. :rolleyes:

If boats with reservations send me their names and boat names, length of stay via a pm so we can get a boat count, I’ll try to get with Dean, the Dock Master, to see if at least we can end up in the same end of the marina. It maybe worth a shot.

Ted Green
Slow Hand
20th to 25th

Scott

I had to pass it last year to be on the floating dock which I prefer as it makes it easy to get on and off the boat. Not sure what they were testing but I did pass. I think the floating docks are newer but I’m not sure I want you drunken people near me. LOL

Larry I have my reservation number. 5518 2/20/18 - 2/26. If that helps as I’m nor sure how to send a PM

Irv, I thpught with that nice new boat you were going to hoist my boat aboard to the flybridge deck...:)

I would never opetate my boat drunk... thats what auto pilots are for.... :)

Scott, if you have the big davit it’s a done deal. It would look good up there. If you get drunk you can always crash in my boat, it can be a sleepover. LOL

If you guys will give the number in your party and Larry will record that number it will make it easier on Watfa for cooking and alcohol Friday night on our boat.

Thanks

If you guys will give the number in your party and Larry will record that number it will make it easier on Watfa for cooking and alcohol Friday night on our boat.

Thanks

Count us in Irv, party of 2 Allan & Ann

Allan

We have Ann’s sippy cup ready to go. Hahaha

Hey guys and gals, I just found out that the Blessing of the Fleet in Fort Pierce will be held Saturday, February 24th. I have a feeling that some of us may need a blessing after several days of debauchery. Phone Ann at the marina for details and how to sign your boat up.

Keep the roll call going. I am compiling the final list.

Maria & I still plan to be there in person, but we may not have Loons Nest with us - it's up in the air. It's a long story.

David

Ted is investigating some spit roasted Manatee.... has an inside connection from what I can tell... so the BBQ night out down the street might be overkill...

what do you serve as a drink with that?

dont want to look silly at a TF gala.... :)

Scott

I prefer bald eagle to manatee if there is an option! I ate manatee as a kid, good fried taste like chicken. ��

aw...heck...lets split the difference with rattler appetizer and alligator bites for din din.... stay legal for once...

lets eat like we mean it this year.... :)

Do they have food trucks that serve those 2?

Watfa is not skilled in gator or rattler. Will camel do? If you want Arab food Best to order now!

camel will do...hold the spit.... :)

looks like we are starting slready and we are not even there yet... or been vetted by the police yet.

She does great grape leaves but it’s a ton of work. It would cost me a fortune to bribe her!

Never mind...I am not coming then... :)

I plan to be there 2/20 to 2/24—also boatless. Don, you’ll know where to find me. :D

Ian (angus99)

Do we have a head count and list of attendees yet?

How many boats?

I'll pack my favorite boat shirts for the Ugly Shirt Competition.

Do we have a head count and list of attendees yet?

How many boats?

I'll pack my favorite boat shirts for the Ugly Shirt Competition.

Al, I'm afraid you will have to enter the wet T shirt competition to show off your errr shirts. If you do that you may also consider entering into the lingerie show.:eek::facepalm:

Don

Please schedule those when I’m busy. Nonono

Greetings,
FW in a lingerie contest? Makes me almost wish I could be there...

200.gif

good day to schedule my eye surgery.... all day drinking and anestetic and none of it needs to help what I cant see.... :)

RT

We have the exact opposite views (pun intended). Perhaps will need some one to blot his eye.

My golly Ms. Molly, what has the world come to, This started out to be a boat together and has turned into a bunch of old geezers now committing to a " coming out" event. :facepalm::devil:

Reminds me of my favorite Key West tee shirt.

"Let's get one thing straight, I am."

Ted

My golly Ms. Molly, what has the world come to, This started out to be a boat together and has turned into a bunch of old geezers now committing to a " coming out" event. :facepalm::devil:

have you attended or plan to attend?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom