No thread on Trawler-Fest Balt. MD yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

993guy

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
No name either
Vessel Make
No boat yet
OK, so who's going? Being a (boatless) newbie I've signed up for the beginner seminars but will also spend as much time on the available boats as possible. Staying at the Brookshire Suites, anyone else going?

Yeah, maybe. I figure I'll need a big break by the time Trawler Fest comes around, and Baltimore is my home town. Around the same time is the Krogen Rendezvous in Solomons, and it would be a good excuse to cruise around the Eastern Shore.

What are the dates? I haven't been to one of these events,....many Annapolis shows but never a trawler show.
Brian

Yeah, maybe. I figure I'll need a big break by the time Trawler Fest comes around, and Baltimore is my home town. Around the same time is the Krogen Rendezvous in Solomons, and it would be a good excuse to cruise around the Eastern Shore.

If you go, perhaps we can meet in person?
Brian

I think I will go out to IBEX this year,...only the week before.

I always try to swing by Trawlerfest each year. This year I'll try to come by on Friday the 27th just to walk the boats and displays. My work is 15 minutes away. I still have fond memories of the show in Solomons Island where they used to have it. Actually sold my boat last year at this show. Curently boatless but looking for the next one :thumb:
Regards, Slowpoke

We will be going on Saturday. Then to the Krogen open house the following Saturday and the Annapolis show that Sunday. Then on to the Krogen Rendezvous the following weekend. Busy, but fun and educational few weeks.

I can't believe this thread has such a low response. We'll be there during the weekend.

Guess I'll miss it again this year. Couldn't make the compromise I'd hoped with the Admiral. "SMACK!" Coming dear.

Crap - surprised me - we went last year! My cousins a broker there. Dang!

I plan to be there tomorrow. There are a lot of "things" happening - Trawler Fest, MTOA, and then the Annapolis shows all in a very short time. I had dinner tonight with other trawler owners here in Baltimore. One said he is not going because all of the vendors will be in Annapolis next week.

Back
Top Bottom