Miami International Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HopCar

Guru
Vessel Name
Possum
Vessel Make
Ellis 28
The show opened today and I managed to get over there for a few hours this afternoon.

Saw the new Lehr 25 hp propane engine and the Raritan manual fresh water flush toilet.

A couple of booths were selling a new style of fire extinguisher. They would demo it by squirting some on a rag, then hold the rag in their hand while heating the rag with a torch. I love a good pitch!

Oliver, Gary from Canada Metal asked how you were doing. I think he lurks on this forum watching for anchor threads.

My buddy Darrell is working the Gill booth at the sailboat show. Stop by and say hello. I'll be running around between my store and the show. I plan to spend most of Sunday at the Lehr booth. If you're at the show stop by and say hello to me.

My booth is on the southwest corner of the convention center, second floor. I don't spend much time there, too much like work.

Parks would love to, but we're high tailing it to Bimini tomorrow morning till Monday.

You've got some nice weather for the trip. Have fun!

Hi Parks,
Really appreciate you bringing the elements for my Racor 200 to the show. Impossible to find them locally anymore. Sorry I missed you at the show. Talked to the Gill rep and tried on the top end jacket and trousers you carry. Really nice stuff! Probably should have just bought it while I was there. Was already thousands over budget for the day. Really nice displays and great people working the show for you! Hope you have a profitable show!

Ted

Thanks Ted, Sorry I missed you. Glad my folks took good care of you.
I'm stuck at my store today. Someone has to hold the fort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom