Looking for other trawler to cruise south with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YachtZ

Vessel Name
YachtZ
Vessel Make
Nova Heritage East
Hello we are currently in Fort Lauderdale getting some things done on the boat getting ready to leave out by next month haven't decided if we want to head south towards TT or go down the keys and jump across to Mexico and go south to panama and the San Blas islands. We are looking to see if any other trawlers are heading out next month that would like to buddy up for part of the way are all figure it's safer and funner with a group. If anyone is interested let me know.

Hello we are currently in Fort Lauderdale getting some things done on the boat getting ready to leave out by next month haven't decided if we want to head south towards TT or go down the keys and jump across to Mexico and go south to panama and the San Blas islands. We are looking to see if any other trawlers are heading out next month that would like to buddy up for part of the way are all figure it's safer and funner with a group. If anyone is interested let me know.
Where in Fort Lauderdale are you docked?

Behind a house on S west 17th st.

I will have to look it up I am not very familiar with Fort Lauderdale. And as we are here on our boat we have no vehicle to explore much just bikes. Just looked is it south of the airport?

Last edited:
Best check the "Boaters left in limbo in Mexico" thread as part of preparations.

I'm going tomorrow to Fort Lauderdale to buy something, and than going to Puerto Rico to continue my trip down to Brazil.
Can I visit you?

Text me and I will give you my location

Give me a text 385###212***9530 I should be on the boat. All dy but it may take me a while to answer cause if I am outside I don't here the phone but I usually checking through the day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom