Any NE Florida TF'ers Want To Get Together For a Beer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
Sonas is on the hill at Lamb's for bottom paint, and a few other jobs. So we sit here looking at an empty dock.

Wondering if there is interest in swapping stories somewhere around here over apps and beers?

Wish we were there in Jax to do so. Hubby Dan and I enjoy your blog, Paul.

We should be back to the Tampa Bay area sometime in November, so perhaps when you head to SW Florida this upcoming Winter we can meet up then. We are currently planning to head up the AICW next Spring, if we can work out a couple of life details, so perhaps we might even meet then. :):)

Cheers,
Mrs. Trombley
On the Tennessee River
With hubby Dan and boat pups Lucy & Birdie

Are you going on vacation Sailor? Lol!

My schedule is also running tight in September. Looking at my calendar, I have 3 days open! ��

We won't get to JAX 'til December... but we'll likely still be thirsty in case you're still there...

:)

-Chris

We won't get to JAX 'til December... but we'll likely still be thirsty in case you're still there...

:)

-Chris

November and December are pretty much the only months you can be sure of finding us here - maybe!

Going to Boston to visit family for a few days..There will be boating there too.

Nice! Enjoy!! I’m heading to Mexico 2nd week in September. Just came back from Alaska. Wow what an adventure! Glad I saw that beautiful state. Now there are fires from danali south. Sad.

OK, now Dorian has passed, revisiting.

We are leaving shortly on a trip, but back near the end of October.

They throw the St Augustine Nights of Lights switch on November 23rd. Could be a great opportunity for us in NE/Central Florida to meet up by boat (city marina) or drive in (hotel) for a Docktail followed by lights, and a couple of days visiting what the city has to offer.

Jack (Sailor) are you in town then?

We already have our slip booked. Arriving Saturday noonish, leaving Monday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom