2015 get together in the Florida Keys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With Don being the kinda "geographical host", it seems only fair that his massive ballast of beer be lightened, and I'm not talking the cheap stuff either. Sabre-Snobs are known not to do anything less than Guinness and such, and lets face it.....Don is the "class" of the Forum. I've yet to see a Sabre owner with a grip on a Red Stripe or Iron City.

We could learn a lot from Don about beer culture, and we must allow him to teach us.

With Don being the kinda "geographical host", it seems only fair that his massive ballast of beer be lightened, and I'm not talking the cheap stuff either. Sabre-Snobs are known not to do anything less than Guinness and such, and lets face it.....Don is the "class" of the Forum. I've yet to see a Sabre owner with a grip on a Red Stripe or Iron City.

We could learn a lot from Don about beer culture, and we must allow him to teach us.

I know what. I'll take you guys up to Marine Connection, and you'll be so ga-ga you want even think about beer!:socool:http://themarineconnection.net/

Last edited:
Greetings,
Mr. M. Better hide it real good. Roxborough Rescue Redneck Redbone Coonhound will be on board. He can find a beer, whiskey or a cigarette whenever he puts his mind to it. When, not if found you'll hear.....(music starts at 1:15).
Redbone Coonhound training to hunt - YouTube

That's music alright. There are two beagles three doors down that give a little music. I had a neighbor that raised Walkers. I raised American Pointers., Much more genteel.:D----but that's a fine Redbone.

Speaking of Redbone music how about Leon? Appropriate too.

Last edited:
We are retired and have no idea where we will be next weekend never mind 2015. However. love the idea and will sure try make it. You will send a reminder around December right.....

We are retired and have no idea where we will be next weekend never mind 2015. However. love the idea and will sure try make it. You will send a reminder around December right.....

I would think there will be plenty of discussion. Bring that big Jarvis Newman over.

Don, Marine connection is a great idea, however, I seriously doubt it will distract this group from beer.

We have our own Beagle, he is pretty quiet, for a Beagle.

John

I know what. I'll take you guys up to Marine Connection, and you'll be so ga-ga you want even think about beer!:socool:Marine Connection Liquidators

I've spent a lot of time in that store. Incredible inventory, but even more incredible is that it stays organized. Makes me beer thirsty just thinking about it, and any visit for me has been at least a six-pack. Great idea, Don. Do you have a bus? How big is your ice chest?

OK, it will be PBR and Red Stripe for Manatee Snobs.

I have a Suburban. Well, kinda like a bus.

I believe that's a 'possum up that tree.

Greetings,
Mr. S. Could be, I didn't look too closely (distracted by the bawl) and not my dog either but I guarantee if that was a bottle of Jack and a carton of Marlboroughs Cruiser would be half way up that tree and not just baying at the bottom. Catches fish as well....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom