Toronto Boat Show 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liz

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Arrow Naut
Vessel Make
Avro 36 Trawler
I plan to buy a trawler and do the Loop in the next year or two.

Is it worth going to the Toronto Boat Show this month? They have a seminar on doing the Loop.

Appreciate any input!

Well the Toronto show does not have any trawlers the closest being a Ranger tug or two. Other than that only general marine “stuff “. The seminar may be helpful depending on cost. General admission is usually around $17 plus $10 parking plus price of seminars. I like boat shows though, makes winter pass by and look forward to the spring boating season. Have fun if you decide to go. We were in Peterborough last summer.

Attachments

• 1BCB1E3C-F33D-4CEE-8883-B3F056445637.jpg
    1BCB1E3C-F33D-4CEE-8883-B3F056445637.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 93
Fuel the dream?

The boat show is good, in that you can see a lot of boats in a short time.

Crawl around, lie in the beds, start that list of general things you think you'd like, and NOT like, did I say lie in the beds?

Can people move around the working spaces well, or is it a one person job to cook and set the table?

Lots of boats lets you compare living spaces, space utilization, practicality vs glitzy...

Bags full of sources of supply, resources, boat clubs, catalogues, sales brochures...

Take you camera so you can remind yourself later.

Thanks for the feedback Roamer.

LaBoma if you are back this way in the summer let me know. I have a pickup truck and am happy to take you for a grocery and errand run.

Back
Top Bottom