Pickwick Lake, Ms/Al/Tn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Cris & Iileen

We were just talking about you last night. I'm digging up photos of you, Eileen and Last Tango and will e-mail them to you.

We are nesting in for the year. We both really like it here like we knew we would. Kinda of hard to get used to driving again. Not used to hills, sharp turns and driving over 6 kts. I hired that same guy (Tim) to take me to the bus terminal in Athens. Seems like a nice guy.

I'm glad you guys are taking your time. We kind of rushed our trip to get north of hurricane territory. It was a benchmark for us. Are you guys gonna stay on the Tenn River this year? We will be making a trip to Chattanooga for a week or so for the fall foliage and then back to Joe Wheeler til March.
Looking forward to meeting up with you again.

Helen is still asleep, but I think she has your e-mail addy. If not, you can send it to me on here in a PM.

Regards

Tony and Helen.

Emails sent by pm.

We have no plans, however we will head home sometime in the not too distant future.

I expect we will hit Knoxville and a little of the Little Tennessee and then head to Paducah, then south on the Mississippi. So we should see you in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom