Lake Pickwick TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeyJude

Vessel Name
HEY JUDE
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 36 Manatee #46
We're considering moving our Manatee to Lake Pickwick next summer to begin our Loop.* Plan A is to cruise for a couple of months between return trips back to our dirt house & business.**What we're going to need is a comfortable marina that will allow us to live aboard between trips up & down river for the summer & early fall, then let us store it*till*Jan when we'll*make the run downriver to Mobile & the Gulf.** Anyone have*any recommendations, both good & bad.

Thx, Philip

-- Edited by HeyJude on Tuesday 30th of August 2011 12:37:42 PM

Can I go with you? ;-))

Come join us at Aqua Yacht Harbor.* Deep clear water marina that allow live-a-boards but keeps the vagabonds out.* We are currently at the marina and use the boat on weekends year round.

By the way it's Pickwick Lake to the locals and according to the Corp of Engineers.
smile.gif

Roger Pickwick Lake...TN friend of mine, older gentleman with long boating history, had a fit when I told him we were going to use a specfic marina on the W side of Nashville to launch our Manatee. He TOLD me to go directly to Aqua YH on Pickwick. I called, manager out with broken arm or something, desk person very pleasant & encouraging.

volboater...email me please at pdewey1981@gmail.com when you have time, have questions to what services are available on Pickwick. We need modern electronics & canvas...debating having them done here before we leave or there later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom