Ready to Load Electronics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Portuguese

Guru
Vessel Name
Rainha Jannota
Vessel Make
Curruira 46
Friends
The dash in Rainha jannota is almost ready to load Electronics.
We'll have two battery banks like this. Total 690 Amps
The Aquadrive setup!
My baby's final colors

What you think?

Attachments

• P7220025.JPG
    P7220025.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 156
  • P7220035.JPG
    P7220035.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 166
  • P7220032.JPG
    P7220032.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 164
  • P7220024.JPG
    P7220024.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 171
So what are you installing and what brand? Due you hae a separate basttry bank for the electoincs only or is that house?

The boat is coming along! What is the splash date?

I have new navigational soft ware, gps and AIS to install since January got a great deal at the boat show. The old still works great for the few cruises we due and I know how it looks and woks. :thumb:

Phil Fill said:…” So what are you installing and what brand? Due you hae a separate basttry bank for the electoincs only or is that house?

The boat is coming along! What is the splash date?”…

I am installing a Garmin 4010 GPS/Chart/Radar/Depth, a Simrad AP24 pilot and I will have an old, used but in good shape, SIMRAD NX40 Chart/GPS/Fishfinder as back up.

In the future, I will a have a 105 Amps battery underneath the electronics to exclusively support them. This battery will be charged by a solar panel.

Splash will be in March although the boat is ready in October. The reason is that the place where we will launch the baby in the water is a vacation resort which from September to March suffers an increase of 30% to 40% in prices of everything. Also heavy/wide truck loads pay absurd tolls during Summertime. It is better to stay put in the yard waiting for calmer and cheaper times. I am also pretty busy during summertime to finish my current work project.

This is where the boat will be launched. The day of the picture was very cold, 48F still, there was people in the water pulling boats out and already sending them in.

Attachments

• Kauai_Rampa.jpg
    Kauai_Rampa.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Kauai_Rest.jpg
    Kauai_Rest.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 154
Splash will be in March although the boat is ready in October.
Wow! You must be one disciplined fellow! The wait would drive me nuts.:blush:

Phil Fill said:…” So what are you installing and what brand? Due you hae a separate basttry bank for the electoincs only or is that house?

The boat is coming along! What is the splash date?”…

I am installing a Garmin 4010 GPS/Chart/Radar/Depth, a Simrad AP24 pilot and I will have an old, used but in good shape, SIMRAD NX40 Chart/GPS/Fishfinder as back up.

In the future, I will a have a 105 Amps battery underneath the electronics to exclusively support them. This battery will be charged by a solar panel.

Splash will be in March although the boat is ready in October. The reason is that the place where we will launch the baby in the water is a vacation resort which from September to March suffers an increase of 30% to 40% in prices of everything. Also heavy/wide truck loads pay absurd tolls during Summertime. It is better to stay put in the yard waiting for calmer and cheaper times. I am also pretty busy during summertime to finish my current work project.

For a single I would have a rudder indicator. Nice to know where the rudder is.

Did you buy a bundle package? At the Seattle boat show the brands that had everything bundled was Furuno, Garmin and Raymarine.

I have a rudder indicator in the SIMRAD pilot and the Garmin is bundle.

Walt
It makes no sense to put the baby in the water and have no time to be there. The boat should have finished in June/2012. I had to get more money to finish it. While waiting for a better time window, it will be given it lots of varnish and detailling TLC. It will be a challenging time for the admiral and I.

Portuguese,
Your boat is beautiful. I have been watching the progress from time to time, as I'm finding more opportunity to check into the Trawler Forum. Great job, looking forward to more pics and the launch date. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom