Go Back   Trawler Forum > Trawler Builders Forums > Custom Builds & Refit Projects

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #381
Guru
 
City: coos bay
Country: usa
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo78 View Post
Lol my thought exactly. Kind of go hand in hand really doesn't it! It's just a shame she won't go as far as to put a little diesel behind each ear for me haha
hum....a beautiful Yatch like your building will most certainly be a chick magnet. You may have to invest in a chick zapper like used for skeeters to keep the pesky critters in check......maybe that's not a good idea cause then your boat will be covered with zapped chicks in bikini's!
__________________
Advertisement

__________________
Britt
bfloyd4445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #382
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post

hum....a beautiful Yatch like your building will most certainly be a chick magnet. You may have to invest in a chick zapper like used for skeeters to keep the pesky critters in check......maybe that's not a good idea cause then your boat will be covered with zapped chicks in bikini's!
Nah no need. My girl will have a slap down with any pesky critter. Not that it would come to that as Im a one girl kinda guy! :-)
__________________

__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #383
Guru
 
City: coos bay
Country: usa
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo78 View Post
Nah no need. My girl will have a slap down with any pesky critter. Not that it would come to that as Im a one girl kinda guy! :-)
......
__________________
Britt
bfloyd4445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:55 AM   #384
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
Hi all. Tuesday will be the "fire up" day. Can anyone give me the heads up on how to upload a video? Can't seem to see how to do it from the iPad or is it a PC only option?
__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:41 AM   #385
TF Site Team
 
Peter B's Avatar
 
City: Brisbane
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: Lotus
Vessel Model: Clipper (CHB) 34 Sedan/Europa style
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,794
Send a message via Skype™ to Peter B
We're waiting and listening Hendo. We are all ears. Do we look funny all covered in ears..?
Peter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #386
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter B View Post
We're waiting and listening Hendo. We are all ears. Do we look funny all covered in ears..?
Lol
__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #387
Enigma
 
RT Firefly's Avatar
 
City: Slicker?
Country: Bumpkin?
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,120
Ears?

__________________
RTF
RT Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #388
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
There'll be no need for ears if I can't find out how to upload a vid :-)
Anyone else uses iPhone and iPad for this forum?
__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #389
Enigma
 
RT Firefly's Avatar
 
City: Slicker?
Country: Bumpkin?
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,120
Greetings,

__________________
RTF
RT Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #390
Guru
 
City: Hotel, CA
Country: Fried
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo78 View Post
There'll be no need for ears if I can't find out how to upload a vid :-)
Anyone else uses iPhone and iPad for this forum?
When posting to a thread Matt look in the upper right corner of the screen. To the left of the "send" button is a "+" button. Press the + and a new option screen opens.

Sent by Craig from my iPhone using Trawler
__________________
Craig - AKA Some Clueless Idiot

The person who is saying something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
CPseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #391
Guru
 
City: Hotel, CA
Country: Fried
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPseudonym View Post

When posting to a thread Matt look in the upper right corner of the screen. To the left of the "send" button is a "+" button. Press the + and a new option screen opens.

Sent by Craig from my iPhone using Trawler
Then of course my fat fingers pressed the send key lol.

If the video is on your device hit attach from pictures and it should load the video.

Sent by Craig from my iPhone using Trawler
__________________
Craig - AKA Some Clueless Idiot

The person who is saying something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
CPseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #392
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPseudonym View Post

Then of course my fat fingers pressed the send key lol.

If the video is on your device hit attach from pictures and it should load the video.

Sent by Craig from my iPhone using Trawler
Good onya mate! Cheers for that :-). I had to google the right way to hold the iPhone when taking a video. Historically I've taken upside down ones and vertical ones lol.

I've got it sussed now tho. Incase anyone is IT challenged like me, the little camera lens goes to the top left so the phone is horizontal. FYI ;-)
__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #393
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
11am tomorrow morning my 354.4 will come to life Wooh hooo sooooo excited I probably won't be able to sleep lol

Will have the iPhone all charged and will post video Monday night for y'all.

Big occasion in my building project. I'm sure this is just what i need to help give me the motivation I've been lacking over the past couple of weeks.
__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #394
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
Arrow She's alive SHES ALIVE Bwah ha haaaaaaaaaa (Que evil laugh)

Hi All

Well the Perkins got fired up today

I'm an Extremely happy little monkey

Ive made a video for the motor. Its a bit long so sit back and have a cuppa tea or joe i think you call it .

Anywhoooo hope you enjoy the movie



Cheers
Hendo
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #395
Art
Guru
 
Art's Avatar
 
City: SF Bay Area
Country: USA
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo78 View Post
Hi All

Well the Perkins got fired up today

I'm an Extremely happy little monkey

Ive made a video for the motor. Its a bit long so sit back and have a cuppa tea or joe i think you call it .

Anywhoooo hope you enjoy the movie



Cheers
Hendo
Yo - Hendo

Maybe I missed it at 4:30 in morn writting biz documents - but - where's da movie link???!!!!
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #396
Guru
 
AusCan's Avatar
 
City: Adelaide
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: Kokanee
Vessel Model: Cuddles 30 Pilot House Motor Sailer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,459
Congrats Hendo! Thats one step closer to having her out on the water.
AusCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #397
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Yo - Hendo

Maybe I missed it at 4:30 in morn writting biz documents - but - where's da movie link???!!!!
i dunno ...

I'll just upload the original no fancy stuff and see if that works
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:38 AM   #398
Art
Guru
 
Art's Avatar
 
City: SF Bay Area
Country: USA
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo78 View Post
i dunno ...

I'll just upload the original no fancy stuff and see if that works
Sorry Matt - I can't find it yet!

My tongue is hangen out now! Can't wait ta see/hear your diesel baby roar.

You're obviously quite excited... Take your time, breath deep!! LOL

Maybe get your girl ta help... Admirals can some times make magic happen... but, you already knew dat!
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #399
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
Ok see if this works???
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #400
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,217
God Dam it !!!! hang on bare with me
__________________

Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012