Hendo's Randall 35 Cray Boat complete rebuild, Perth, Western Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like I've intimated before...

Mirror, Mirror on the wall! SOLSTICE is by far the fairest of all!!!

:thumb: :speed boat: :dance:

Meanwhile, on the Dark Web, seagulls, pelicans, and spiders are formulating a plan...

I do not be around when you scuff the paint with a fender. Nope, not me.

There is a dent on the first picture, this is unacceptable!!!! I expect more from you Hendo lol

Of course just kidding, if only I was able to get mine as much shiny!

L

Beautiful !!!

New profession or 2 for you in the future?
Yacht painter.
Yacht builder.

Can't wait to see her in the water!

Last night, at around midnight, I was piloting my vessel out of Holland Harbor, Michigan. Once we cleared the breakwall, locked up the anchors, updated the logs, and shaped a course toward our next port, I took a moment to look around. As my eyes scanned the southern horizon, I saw something I didn't expect. I saw what looked like a sunrise, but it was the wrong color. It was a heavenly white color. I ain't never seen nothin' like it. I tried for a while to figure out what it was. Northern lights? from the south? Too bright to be light pollution from Chicago... A fire in the world's largest open pit magnesium mine? Some sort of nuclear explosion maybe?

I decided I was just hallucinating, and went to bed.

Now I know what it was. It was your boat.

Stunning bro, absolutely!

Time to add water to this story. Post #1 on 11/03/2012. This post 8/27/2019. For 7 years you been bustin’ your ass on this boat. Time for some fun, just add water. Congratulations mate, big time congratulations.
Mike
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Somehow, I believe you should patent your method. This is an unusually beautiful finish for a hull.

There is a dent on the first picture, this is unacceptable!!!! I expect more from you Hendo lol

Of course just kidding, if only I was able to get mine as much shiny!

L

Lol I’ll have a chat to myself and tell me to pull my head in and do better haha

Last night, at around midnight, I was piloting my vessel out of Holland Harbor, Michigan. Once we cleared the breakwall, locked up the anchors, updated the logs, and shaped a course toward our next port, I took a moment to look around. As my eyes scanned the southern horizon, I saw something I didn't expect. I saw what looked like a sunrise, but it was the wrong color. It was a heavenly white color. I ain't never seen nothin' like it. I tried for a while to figure out what it was. Northern lights? from the south? Too bright to be light pollution from Chicago... A fire in the world's largest open pit magnesium mine? Some sort of nuclear explosion maybe?

I decided I was just hallucinating, and went to bed.

Now I know what it was. It was your boat.

Haha nawww that’s a nice story mate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom