Hendo's Randall 35 Cray Boat complete rebuild, Perth, Western Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just hope you can relax and enjoy it when she’s done! I get the impression that you fundamentally don’t understand the concept of laziness, and that relaxation might actually be stressful for you, lol.

Matt - For God's sake - Don't feel rushed now!

Take your time putting on her lipstick ... while also getting yourself and Flic ready for the BIG SPLASH!!!!!

:dance:

and make sure her seams are straight!! (WWII reference)

Don't forget her tutu. :lol:

You’re not too far from me by the looks of it mate. Happy to catch up for a beer and give you a hand :)

Thanks Mate, Yeah my boat is in Bicton - from the pics would I be right in guessing yours is at Maylands?

I work in Malaga and live in Vic Park - would love to crack a cold one and admire your piece of craftmanship if you're ever bored and have 5 mins to spare.

Last edited:
Thanks Mate, Yeah my boat is in Bicton - from the pics would I be right in guessing yours is at Maylands?

I work in Malaga and live in Vic Park - would love to crack a cold one and admire your piece of craftmanship if you're ever bored and have 5 mins to spare.

I live in Carlisle mate. We’re practically neighbours lol. I’ll pm you my contact details and we’ll sort it.

PS: Don’t need to be bored to catch up for beers and a tour ;-)

Sorry for the lack of updates. I’ve been preoccupied for the past couple of weeks. Will be back on track shortly.

Well Art, that gives us the two out of three, we know the year, the date tbd.

The exact time will be 00h-00m and oos on a new clock expected to run flawlessly for many years.

Go ahead and prop your feet up Art, close your eyes and stare into the magic of your brain. See how Matts' shoulder blades tense up as the lift begins and how he is breathing through his mouth as the keel nears the water where the seas will accept the 5-6 tons of blood sweat and tears.

It will be a beautiful day.

The exact time will be 00h-00m and oos on a new clock expected to run flawlessly for many years.

Go ahead and prop your feet up Art, close your eyes and stare into the magic of your brain. See how Matts' shoulder blades tense up as the lift begins and how he is breathing through his mouth as the keel nears the water where the seas will accept the 5-6 tons of blood sweat and tears.

More like 15-16 tonnes surely?

correction

Sorry

Post #4675 Matt states sling weight is 10.5 TONNE.

I apologize to one and all and to Matt for my error.

Frank

Lol stressful day comes to mind mate

Greetings,
Mr. H. "... electronic transition frequency of caesium atoms." So precise? Not surprising given the precision of your work...

To be more specific: " The International System of Units (SI) defines the second as the duration of 9,192,631,770 cycles at the microwave frequency of the spectral line corresponding to the transition between two hyperfine energy levels of the ground state of caesium-133.

Well sir. You've lost me. I have trouble counting past 21 with my shoes and pants off.

I just had a thought about this boat. It will never be splashed! It will, however, wind up in Australia's Maritime Museum as an example of what Australian craftsmen are capable of. Absolutely a work of art! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
I'm sticking with my old forecast! :whistling:

Greetings,
Mr. H. "... electronic transition frequency of caesium atoms." So precise? Not surprising given the precision of your work...

To be more specific: " The International System of Units (SI) defines the second as the duration of 9,192,631,770 cycles at the microwave frequency of the spectral line corresponding to the transition between two hyperfine energy levels of the ground state of caesium-133.

Well sir. You've lost me. I have trouble counting past 21 with my shoes and pants off.

Ahhh - If you'll feel around... you should be able to make it all the way to 23! :rofl:

Greetings,

Lol

Ahhh - If you'll feel around... you should be able to make it all the way to 23! :rofl:

23? Hahaha do you live near a nuclear power plant or something?

I can go to 21 but on a cold day it’s reduced to 20.5 hahahaha

200w.webp

Back
Top Bottom