Hendo's Randall 35 Cray Boat complete rebuild, Perth, Western Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hendo, I for one, had wondered where you had gone. Thought maybe you did a bit of a test drive of the boat and kept going.
Okay, your vacation was long enough, back to work on the boat. Always looking forward to your updates.
Happy Birthday and may you have many more healthy and happy birthdays.
Merry Christmas to you and Flic.

Haha mate I wish. Looking forward to getting back in to it. Merry Christmas to you and your family mate

Hey Brother, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Relax, refresh and reload for an exciting 2019! Ive got two more days pushing the whip and then Im off to the woods.
You and Flic enjoy and see you next year.

What a tremendous amount of work you did this year and what great skills you showed us! Cannot wait for pictures of splash day.
Merry xmas, enjoy this holidays time and come back to us full of energy!

Cheer!

L

Hey Brother, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Relax, refresh and reload for an exciting 2019! Ive got two more days pushing the whip and then Im off to the woods.
You and Flic enjoy and see you next year.

Hey brother..! Hope you and your family have a great holiday season in the woods. Stay safe and look forward to hearing about your adventures when you return.

What a tremendous amount of work you did this year and what great skills you showed us! Cannot wait for pictures of splash day.

Cheer!

L

Hey Lou

We certainly ticked a few boxes. Happy holidays to you and your family. Eat, drink and be merry. That’s certainly what I’ll be doing lol.

Speak soon my friend.

Matt my man... Am I ever so glad to see those smiles on your and Flic's faces!

What you [and Flic] have done to/for SOLSTICE is beyond, beyond, beyond...

Flic and you sure deserve time for "couple" play. Photos show that play time does you both good! Just think of all the years of play time soon to arrive aboard SOLSTICE!!!

Look carefully at 2018 SOLSTICE photo - she's got a wry smile on her bow; knowing full well that you will soon jump aboard [mount her] again with oncoming lust for "splash" in your eyes!

You guys are GREAT! Thank you very much for letting us all into your boat filled lives. :dance:

Fellow water and boat lover, :thumb:

Art

Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year!!!

Last edited:
Greetings,
Mr. H et al. All the VERY best to you and yours. Merry Christmas.

200w.gif

Happy Christmas, Merry Birthday, and holy **** it's almost splash year!

Cheers Mate!

Enjoy the Hoildays and a bit of free time with the “Better Half”, Ill toast one up for ya her at home in Las Vegas.

Have a great festive season, mate! Another fantastic year is waiting for you.

Matt my man... Am I ever so glad to see those smiles on your and Flic's faces!

What you [and Flic] have done to/for SOLSTICE is beyond, beyond, beyond...

Flic and you sure deserve time for "couple" play. Photos show that play time does you both good! Just think of all the years of play time soon to arrive aboard SOLSTICE!!!

Look carefully at 2018 SOLSTICE photo - she's got a wry smile on her bow; knowing full well that you will soon jump aboard [mount her] again with oncoming lust for "splash" in your eyes!

You guys are GREAT! Thank you very much for letting us all into your boat filled lives. :dance:

Fellow water and boat lover, :thumb:

Art

Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year!!!

Hey brother.
Haha Thanks for your support mate.

Cheers Mate!

Enjoy the Hoildays and a bit of free time with the “Better Half”, Ill toast one up for ya her at home in Las Vegas.

Hahaha mate I’m certainly batting out of my league I know. Merry Christmas buddy. Cheers and thanks for your help this year

Cheer!

L

Like he said... :D :noel:

Thanks mate. How’s your boat going. Still waiting on that pic of the bowsprit I gave you. Don’t tell me you haven’t fitted it yet??

It’s been used and very much appreciated for ages. I just haven’t got a good photo of it. Here’s a bad one. ThNks again bud. IMG_0402.jpg

Righto so the boat is officially being evicted from her home of 8 years. Well kinda. The guy that owns the place where I’ve been building it said he wants the area back and gave me till the end of July to have the boat done. So that being said I kicked off the boat works again for another year today. I did a clean up and moved a few things around ready for painting in a few weeks and sussed out what I need to tackle next. Tomorrow I’ll be in the engine room. I figured I’d start from the bottom and work up. I’ve got little jobs everywhere that I’ve been putting off so figured that’s the best plan to move forward. That was about it really. At least now I have a launch timeframe. She’s going to be a winter baby.

IMG_5508.jpg

Last edited:
Matt

I hope the land owner can be a bit flexible. Don't drive yourself and Flic crazy trying to meet his apparently suddenly revised schedule. End O' July will be soon to arrive. If you are not johnny on the spot for that schedule... what's he gonna do???

Am I correct that you are making ready for "Splash" when you move her??

Best luck in every way!!

Cheers!

Art

Matt,
If you’ve got a boat hauler in your area moving her down the street shouldn’t be very expensive. May be a blessing ?

The landowner has been very generous and understanding IF he has been letting you stay there for free.

Even if he has been charging you, all things must come to an end

I hope you share some fish and a good bottle of adult beverage with the land owner. 8 years is a long time for a boat project not of your own.

Righto so the boat is officially being evicted from her home of 8 years. Well kinda. The guy that owns the place where I’ve been building it said he wants the area back and gave me till the end of July to have the boat done. So that being said I kicked off the boat works again for another year today. I did a clean up and moved a few things around ready for painting in a few weeks and sussed out what I need to tackle next. Tomorrow I’ll be in the engine room. I figured I’d start from the bottom and work up. I’ve got little jobs everywhere that I’ve been putting off so figured that’s the best plan to move forward. That was about it really. At least now I have a launch timeframe. She’s going to be a winter baby.

View attachment 83970

Hmm, maybe Art could come over and have a quiet word. :rolleyes:

The landowner has been very generous and understanding IF he has been letting you stay there for free.

Even if he has been charging you, all things must come to an end

I’ve been paying rent weekly mate. I pay my way. I was feeling sluggish this past month but this deadline certainly has put a rocket up my arse and got me moving again.

Back
Top Bottom