Hendo's Randall 35 Cray Boat complete rebuild, Perth, Western Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah and if you haven't heard enough I too look in to see how you are doing. Just have nothing to contribute.

Not sure whether Big Brother is watching or not, but be aware that everyone else of any consequence is!

Also be aware that if something isn't absolutely perfect there will be a posting storm! I seem to remember a flurry regarding engine room vents.....

We read, but sometimes we actually have nothing to contribute.

I'm still looking every time you post but now I'm taking you for granted - ho hum, another amazing job by Matt...its 100 degrees with 100% humidity, most Canadians would be dead...doesn't he ever fzck up? Yawn.

"Better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Yeah, man, we've run outa hyperboles, so we're just sitting, popping corn, and vatchin das blinkenlights...waiten for das splaschen.. :popcorn:

Yo.... Big Guy! I don't recommend pushing your butt too hard on my (or others') account. I am (also, believe we all are) happy to see what you do at whatever time schedule is comfortable for you. ;)

It's all good mate. The feedback and support I get from you guys drives me forward and to strive for excellence so it works both ways [emoji106]?

I'm definitely still following along. Hell, I think you should have your own show on the DIY network. I'd watch the hell out of that. I was so excited when I saw her start turning all shiny and white!

Lol who's Al and who's Tim IMG_1478515432.138735.jpg

Rightio so after much reading TDS and MSDS and googling I decided to bite to bullet and shoot the Penguard HB at its normal viscosity but change the paint tips and keep my fingers and toes crossed for no orange peel. Well I wasn't disappointed. The finish came up great with the airless running at 3000psi. I'll let this off gas and cure for a week now so I'll crack on with the roof facia.

IMG_1478516167.356489.jpg
IMG_1478516179.823819.jpg
IMG_1478516192.426607.jpg
IMG_1478516203.644679.jpg
IMG_1478516216.946718.jpg
IMG_1478516226.747460.jpg
IMG_1478516238.033659.jpg
IMG_1478516249.364990.jpg
IMG_1478516264.719717.jpg
IMG_1478516301.791274.jpg

Cool e O' on da paint project!

BTW - Your hand's finger print areas look like a worken man's... but... your thumb nail looks like you go to a manicurist - LOL :dance:

She ;looks awesome mate!

Frilly knickers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji482]

Yo.... Big Guy! I don't recommend pushing your butt too hard on my (or others') account. I am (also, believe we all are) happy to see what you do at whatever time schedule is comfortable for you. ;)

You are the STAR attraction whose build-it brightness is sometimes blinding. SOLSTICE is the baby you're mind is birthing. Felicity seems to be your leveler that helps keep you grounded! :thumb:

I agree!

Recently you have been executing your plans decided upon some time ago. Not much need or opportunity for discussion.

However the crowd will be waiting when you get to anchors..............[:D]

Greetings,
Mr. b. I think Mr. H. already HAS an anchor courtesy of the manufacturer. Anchor Right (Mr. Rex Francis), I believe, very kindly provided Mr. H with a Sarca (Just going from a poor memory here...)
Anchor Right Australia

Mr. RT That still leaves chain size, oil type, prop pitch as potential topics to drive the page count to world record level. By then the election will be over and new dead horses will be needed.

Just went back to see the photo's on page one of this thread. Egad! Mind numbing amount of work...sort of like trying to comprehend the Universe in that try as I might, at some point my brain just grinds to a halt at the immensity of it all.

Dare to Dream!

Just went back to see the photo's on page one of this thread. Egad! Mind numbing amount of work...sort of like trying to comprehend the Universe in that try as I might, at some point my brain just grinds to a halt at the immensity of it all.

Dare to Dream!

Murray

Likeness to the Universe! - Extremely Well Put!

Go Matt.... GO - - - >>!!!! :speed boat:

Mr. RT That still leaves chain size, oil type, prop pitch as potential topics to drive the page count to world record level. By then the election will be over and new dead horses will be needed.

Lol ...

8mm
Penrite 20w 50
19 LSX or something. Balanced prop few years ago

Dare to Dream!

Wow thanks mate. I posted a few old pics on SOLSTICE 's Facebook page the other day and when I was going through them it blows me away mate, also gives me a little vomit in my mouth remembering some of the issues lol haha

Had a raging headache yesterday so didn't get to drive down to SOLSTICE. Might be all the darn US presidental election reports that are on the news ATM lol. This afternoon i skim coated the Portside gunnels (look at me getting all nautical lol) and sanded the roof facia ready for primer.

IMG_1478682980.386447.jpg
IMG_1478682992.865956.jpg
IMG_1478683005.205651.jpg
IMG_1478683021.893350.jpg
IMG_1478683034.126513.jpg
IMG_1478683044.412042.jpg
IMG_1478683055.413749.jpg

Recently you have been executing your plans decided upon some time ago. Not much need or opportunity for discussion.

However the crowd will be waiting when you get to anchors..............[:D]

The anchor issue was settled long ago. Read Matt's tag line. I wouldn't mention it.

Greetings,
Mr. M. Too late (post#3044). Mr. H. These seem to have some back support.

img_BriefPopup.jpg

Might help to alleviate the back strain AND they're frilly as well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom