Old 10-06-2016, 06:55 AM   #1
City: SOBX North Carolina
23' trailer cruiser

Its been a while since I have been logged in. But I still read the board from time to time. While my hull will not be some fancy condo, my SWMBO and I have started a new cruiser for hopefully a next summer launch and shake down. We will not be able to long ventures, but plan on two to three week excursions at a time, if things goes as planned and the country does not go to pot.

I need to figure out how to post pictures here. I see a section for videos, but only have still photos. Any help? I have all but quit photobucket crap, as its almost impossible to load for some reason.

Scratchnsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM   #2
City: Southern Maine
Vessel Name: Cygnus
Vessel Model: Prairie 36 Coastal Cruiser
Click on your name near the upper-right of the page. From there, "Albums" are in the right-hand column. You can create albums and upload photos to them.

Click on any photo, and below the full-size image will be a text box with "BB Code" in it. You can copy and paste that code directly into the text of your post.

And welcome back! Sounds like you've got a great boat for how you plan to use it. In my book, that's the "best" kind of boat.

As for the country going to pot, that's already happened. Go boating and take your mind off it all!

CaptTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:07 AM   #3
City: Hotel, CA
Set up your account | Help, Tips, etc

Post number 6 at the above thread will shorten the learning curve for posting pictures. Welcome back.
Craig - AKA Some Clueless Idiot

The person who is saying something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
CPseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote