Go Back   Trawler Forum > Trawler Builders Forums > Californian

Old 03-17-2015, 10:07 PM   #21
City: PNW
Vessel Model: 1976 Californian Tricabin LRC
Originally Posted by Cessnaflyr View Post
Sure thing. I have the owners manuals. Attachment 38320
If you get a chance to scan the owners manual, we can add it to the resource sticky note which is the first post under the "Californian" tab. Flywright and others have been instrumental in gathers copies of resource documents, before they're lost.

The original manufactures documentation was not maintained by the various builders and over the years has been lost. So what we know about these boats is limited to what we owners have been able to gather and share among ourselves.

I'm pretty sure we don't have the 38' Californian manual and if it's specific to the sedan that's good too!! It would be a great addition to the resource file. But no pressure, when you get a chance, scan all pages and open a new thread under the Californian tag and load each page. Then notify Al (Flywright) or me and we'll see that they get moved into the Californian sticky tab.

If you look inside of the sticky tab, you can see some of the resources that Flywright and Capn Craig have already provided as a guide.

What a beauty. I like how they reinforced the salon floor with two posts. All the 38's and 42's eventually develop sagging engine room floors and have to be propped up. That's the price you pay for having two extra large removable floor panels I guess!

Larry B
Careful . . .I Have a Generator and I'm not afraid to use it !
Edelweiss is online now   Reply With Quote