Moonstruck will be for sale soon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moon

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Better Place
Vessel Make
1980 Hatteras 58' LRC
I may have found my next boat. If things work out I will sell my 1990 52' Californian. I installed new engines and gears after I bought it in 2002. Less than 500 original hours on my 6V92s. I have updated a lot on the boat since then. New heads, holding tank in 2012. Raritan Marine Elegance with touch pads for fresh or raw water use. Stidd chairs on the bridge. Lower helm and aft station controls in the cockpit. Brightwork has been restored. New fridge on the aft deck. Wrappers still on the shelves, etc. I want a real enthusiast to enjoy her if and when I move on. If you have any interest contact me before I list it with a broker. I am a maritime attorney so I really do not need to use one except for marketing purposes. Serious inquiries only please. She is located in Cocoa FL area close to my office.

The brokers I have spoken with want me to start in the $175,000 to $179,000 range due to the upgrades and almost new engines and gears. If I am able to purchase one of the vessels I am interested in I will want to sell Moonstruck quickly. I will start at $172,500.00 and consider all reasonable offers. I am hoping to buy before the Palm Beach Show so that I can shop for electronics, etc. while at the show. That was my goal at the Ft. Lauderdale show but I the last yacht I considered needed over $150,000 worth of work to make her seaworthy. I was bummed but moved on. I will be looking at one of the contenders this weekend once more before considering an offer.

Moonstruck is on the market! Contact me if you are interested and I will send you a link to a drop box folder with numerous photographs. She is in the Cocoa Beach area. Brightwork is fresh. New Dometic fridge on the aft deck. I love this boat but will let her go so I can start my next labor of love. 1990 52' Californian. Brand new engines were installed in late 2002. Warranties on engines and gears began Jan 01, 2003. Expired 5 years later without a problem. Less than 500 hours on these engines. Too many upgrades to write about without a cramp.

Suggest that you put an ad in the classified section and include a lot of photos and all the exact specs. Good luck.

I am planning to do so asap. Crazy busy schedule right now. Lots of deadlines and trials coming up. The drop box folder has too many photos to count. I will put some on the forum to give people a chance to see her basic lines and accommodations. I already have one prospect so I am optimistic. I may have found her replacement so I am going to price her right and give someone a good deal. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom