34' LRC Californian pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another battery and solar panels would keep the quiet longer. The Xantex monitor is a great tool and will help you keep batteries healthy. Sun showers work well. Kids especially love them. Is there good overnite anchorage at the Channel Islands. I wonder if cold plate type type coolers would drain less juice than your refrigerator? They're portable and can be tucked away if not needed. The Pacific can be so cold that a six pack hung off the swim platform would keep it cool, energy free.

Last edited:
SeaDuty,
Love your boat... It is exactly what I am in the market for... Let me know if you are ready to upgrade and get rid of that silly little Californian : )

I would love to talk on the phone with you sometime to get a real live feel for your likes and dislikes. I will message you.

Cheers.
Chris

Thanks !!!

SeaDuty,
Love your boat... It is exactly what I am in the market for... Let me know if you are ready to upgrade and get rid of that silly little Californian : )
I would love to talk on the phone with you sometime to get a real live feel for our likes and dislikes. I will message you.
Cheers.
Chris

Sea Row ,,
Thanks for the kind words regarding her.

Been busy with work - sorry for the delay

Wish i was in the selling aspect of this boat - but have a few years left with the kids,, etc.. They'll grow up and unless it has 50" screens and a booming sound system - we'll see.

May upgrade later - but having fun with this size at the moment

More than welcome to touch base via phone or better yet is to come down and look at her - I'm at harbor island - san diego - next to tom ham's lighthouse - can see it from flybridge. Have had a few people dockside waiting till i move up . Nice little rig for family fun and fishing ..
If out of the area - drop me a message here.

Couple things left to do on her ... My one thing to get done .. (fuel flow mpg/gph - monitor) - but just a matter of getting the time to do it.

regards
sea duty

Attachments

• sea duty.jpg
    sea duty.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200906_164413.jpg
    20200906_164413.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200906_152342.jpg
    20200906_152342.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 19