Windshield Wiper arms IG 32 2001 model

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpwrist

Vessel Name
River Horse
Vessel Make
Island Gypsy
Hi, I have been working for the past few months to get new windshield wiper arms for our IG 32 Europa 2001/2002 model. It has a Vetus motor and I have spoken to Jamestown the distributor three times. I have taken pictures and taken the arms and blades off, but the process to find what I have to order is very cumbersome as I live 250 miles from the boat at the moment. Does anyone have the part number from the Vetus Catalog that applies. There are so many choices, and the correct one does not jump out. The blade is around 16 inches and each arm length is around 14 5/8 inches (excluding the pivoting 2 inch section that overlaps with part of the blade and that is 2" in length).
I hate to ask such an apparently simple question, but something this simple has become too complex w/o sending the whole unit to Jamestown or ordering what may work and sending it back and forth.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Jos Wristers

Have you contacted Vetus?

Second, Rain-X the windshield and you won't need wipers for a month or so. It is far more distracting to use wipers than Rain-X...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom