Retrofitting a bow thruster to an IG32

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have had the stern thruster from Sideshift for over a year now. It's been an awesome addition to my boating experience. The Sideshift product is a North American manufactured product mad of high quality materials.

I am actually originally from Texas in Country QLD but was born in the car on the way to the hospital which was in NSW. Texas is on the QLD/NSW border.../QUOTE]
Off topic but very Australian. There are 2 towns, one either side of the NSW/Qld border, one is Boggabilla. No daylight saving in Qld(the Qld Premier said the sun shone out of his ass and he wasn`t getting up an hour earlier) so people crossed the border for an extra hour drinking in the pub.
The standard cab fare back (I think) to Boggabilla was $10, but it reduced to $5 if you did not puke in the cab.
Back on topic. The IG32 in Brisbane is on www.boatpoint.com.au. No thruster mentioned. Looks good, single Ford,low hours, has some of interior painted which would usually be varnished, ? wood repairs. The 36 at $120K looks interesting.

Last edited:
you can also consider a stern truster it is cheaper and will do the same job it takes a little time to get familiar with it . I have one on my IG 32 and it hydraulic.

Back
Top Bottom