Old 08-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
City: Concrete Washington State
Vessel Name: Willy
Vessel Model: Willard Nomad 30'
What's on the Trawler Discussion list?

After not clicking on the off topic thread for over a year I did and found that adds from the classified thread show up on the discussion list but not anything from the off topic thread. I think it should be the other way around or neither one. A person can place an add on the classifieds and when it gets to the bottom of the list make a comment and bump it up to the top of the list. Of course this can be done to one's general posts too. I don't have much of any stock in either thread so this is basically an observation however I'd probably rather not see the adds on the main discussion list.

North Western Washington State USA
Nomad Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #2
City: Hotel, CA
Classified ads should not be used as discussion threads (though it happens from time to time) therefore should not be bumped up the "Trawler Discussions" side bar unless someone inquires of them or they are updated by the OP. "Bumping Threads" is against forum rules(extremely rare to find someone engaging in it other than the newest of members) and is clearly outlined in them, a link to them is found at the bottom of every page.

Off Topic posts have never been included in the "Trawler Discussions" side bar as by definition they are off topic
Craig - AKA Some Clueless Idiot

The person who is saying something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
CPseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote