Two computers two pass words?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
So here is the deal. I have my main computer with the forum . I can access automatically when it comes on by entering my user name. Unfortunately, I recently dropped this computer and it is operating erratically and will be replaced. In the mean while the second computer which has the forum bookmarked is asking for a pass word. I have no idea what my pass word is or was.
Here is the conundrum, if I continue on with establishing a new pass word to access on the second computer will that effect my account on the first computer?

Whoops!! this computer is about to start the zig/zag activity. have to close!!

Al-Ketchikan

Just create a new pass word and re-log in with both machines using the new password.

Passwords are associated with forum accounts, not devices. You can log into your account from any device so long as you know the username and password for the forum account.

If you are able to login you can reset your password here: http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword

If you are not able to log in you can have a temp password sent to your e-mail address of record by clicking here: Trawler Forum - Lost Password Recovery Form

The temp password is only valid for 24 hours and will allow you to login and change your password to something of your own choosing.

Back
Top Bottom