Trawler Forum T shirts ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...TF may need the original logo vector files for that.
Dunno' if they could pull a clean enough image off the .jpg that was sent for the website.
Furthermore, any interest in small widow decals?
Would provide us an easy way to recognize each other at marinas if they were placed in the corner of the cockpit window; although I'm sure some out there would prefer to remain anonymous ;-)

Last edited:
You mean like this?

img_298245_0_bada5f9527c628287ce335c2a97a9d6d.jpg

I have two in 2XL...slightly worn with hints of Perkins patina.

Bidding starts at $10 each...they go to the highest bidder!

Is that Daddyo's boat?

too big for me. I need L and stickers.... and I want my TF Handle on the shirt !

Al,

I'll take the white one for $10. (less the Perkins patina)
Anything can be shrunk.

Don't look now, but I think that the TF hierarchy has been holding out on us.

Attachments

• Al with TF shirt.jpg
    Al with TF shirt.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 500
Don't look now, but I think that the TF hierarchy has been holding out on us.

I was keeping that pink one on the down low but now my secret is out! I can't sell that, though. That's our TF Site Team Uniform!

Thanks, Larry! That looks great!

I know you guys can dig deeper for the TF used Shirt bidding...it's for a good cause. I'm expecting $50+ per item! Bid 'til it hurts!

Cheers!!

I'm interested...

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

We actually just got t-shirts made for our boat, really nice and light Pima cotton. They are $39 each. Where can I get the trawler forum logo in vector format? I could get them made. Or I could have the graphics designer do up something new

We actually just got t-shirts made for our boat, really nice and light Pima cotton. They are $39 each. Where can I get the trawler forum logo in vector format? I could get them made. Or I could have the graphics designer do up something new

Where did you get yours done? I use custom ink.

Crazy shirts did ours. Couldn't be happier with their quality. Check em out

4712: what I liked about them over custom ink was first that with them being silk screened the logo or graphic doesn't end up with the thick plastic "decal" feel, and their Pima shirts are really nice quality. Not too heavy at all for the temps we all tend to be around (on the east coast anyways). If we did go with them we could do diff colors if people have preferences and if someone didn't want the Pima and would rather have the thicker regular shirt that'd be fine also.

No Mast, thanks ill check them out!

I will take a few

ok here's what I propose:

I can work on the design of a new T-shirt for the forum. We can put the logo in the front (small by the pocket area) and have a nice graphic on the back. If we agree I can start a new thread so people can vote in their favorite trawler model to use for the graphic (voting for your own boat not allowed)

how does that sound?

Sounds great!

A simple suggestion is to create the shirts in the same red colour that is predominant on this site and have a chest wide silk screen of the banner at the top of this page. (Truncated or not). Transpose the logo so that it is in the shirt pocket area, and you're done.

It would be instantly recognizable by all Trawler Forum devotees.

Found my original design files for the new TF logo. Would need to do an initial run of at least a few dozen to make it worthwhile. I'll put some calls out for pricing on some Hanes Beefy-T shirts. They're a high quality, heavy cotton shirt. Could run shortsleeves, longsleeves or both. If interest is sufficient a run of hats could be done too...standby.

Just heard back from the printers...
I could supply shirts as follows:
Four colour print on front only would be $15. ea plus $5. shipping.
Four colour front and back would be 19.25 ea. plus $5. shipping.
These are Gildan Heavy cotton short sleeve in white.
Pricing shown is based on an initial order of 72 shirts.
Conrad suggested red shirts which would look good except it would add another print colour which would bump up the cost, add to that the red looks less than great after a few washes.
Will provide pricing on decals (which I can print in-house) and hats shortly. - Boyd
BTW...I'm working on this assuming that the management at TF doesn't have alternate plans.

Window decals...
Would you prefer your username or trawlerforum.com?
I may be a bit paranoid about privacy and security but personally speaking I would lean towards trawlerforum.com

Attachments

• 1-DSC01864.JPG
    1-DSC01864.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 2-DSC01865.JPG
    2-DSC01865.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 127
it doesn't make sense to make two different shirts. Boydster I have no problem designing these and getting them done, unless you're going to do it.

Window decals...
Would you prefer your username or trawlerforum.com?
I may be a bit paranoid about privacy and security but personally speaking I would lean towards trawlerforum.com

I would also lean toward Trawlerforum.com, although I suppose the boat name would be nice, but really redundant I think.

I'm assuming pink is out of the question?

My preference would be for the small logo over the left chest and the larger graphic across the back. I have some shirts with a large area of silk screened graphics on the back and they get warm in the sun and are uncomfortable.

HopCar has some new tech, lightweight 100% polyester material shirts with advertising graphics that are very comfortable and silky smooth. They're from a4.com and look like a long sleeved version of this... https://www.a4.com/Product/n3142

At 3.8-4.0 oz per yard, they're lightweight, snag and stain resistant and very comfortable.

I just bought another like it from a local electronics shop that are made by Sport Tek. (Click Adult/Activewear/scroll down to ST350.)

They are my two go-to shirts for comfort. They look great in gray/silver.

Just food for thought...

I'm assuming pink is out of the question?

Absolutely not! Go with my suggestion of the TF red, and eventually they will fade to pink. Everybody will be happy.

Well, maybe not everybody.

The shirts that I was suggesting are these: Pima Cotton T Shirts - Crazy Shirts Official Site

very very light, the graphic is NOT the heavy plastic. this is water based paints with very lightweight feel. holds up great long term also! We can order them in a few different colors.

My thought was a graphic on the back with the forum logo on the front left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom