Thread subscriptions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyWright

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
FlyWright
Vessel Make
1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
Is it just me or have we all lost the ability to subscribe to an individual thread using the button at the top of the thread?* I can still see a subscribe button on the forums, but not on the topic threads.* I do get the "Email me whenever there is a new post to this topic" check box at the bottom of a reply

On the Forums, I can see the Start a New Topic and Subscribe buttons.* I get the same results with Firefox and Internet Explorer.

When you are replying, there is a check box that says "email me whenever there is a new post to this topic." Is that what you were looking for?

Yes, I get that option when posting, but I no longer see an option to subscribe to a thread to which I have not posted.

While I am not sure here since the software recently changed, my only suggest would be a workaround in which you post to a thread simply by posting "subscribe" or whatever you want. I know that is the way I have to do it on some other forums I visit. In the meantime, I will try to find out what happened to the "subscribe" feature.

OK, maybe it's just me, but now when I click the subscribe button, I get subscribed to the whole forum, not just the single topic thread.* Anyone else?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom