Something VERRRYYY strange is happening...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadMistress

Guru
Commercial Member
Yesterday I could only download the General section...nothing after it.

Today it all works again, but the "Maintenance" and "Cruising and Events" sections have traded places.** Can't figure out a logical reason why that would be done on purpose...don't THINK it's only on my computer... Anybody else seeing strange things?

Off the deep end is not where it use to be either.* Maybe it's the earthquake that caused it.

We are doing a little housekeeping (at least Baker is)

I like strange.

GonzoF1 wrote:
We are doing a little housekeeping (at least Baker is)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I wonder why the phrase, "If it ain't broke...."* suddenly came to mind...

Why anyone would take the "Forum by make" section in any order other than alphabetical seems a mystery to me. Then I am not an expert at website design. Not even a novice.

Still, it's weird.

I'm not sure what was going on.* I know that our hosts have been making changes lately.* I rearranged them like they were.

Sorry.
cry.gif

Not quite yet...the Cruising and Maintenance sections are still reversed.

HeadMistress wrote:
*Peggie, didn't you change your hairstyle from your last avatar picture?* Very becoming, anyway.

And "Fuel Check" is out of order as well.

Moonstruck wrote:HeadMistress wrote:
*Peggie, didn't you change your hairstyle from your last avatar picture?* Very becoming, anyway.

I*kinda liked the mask.* This is a much better picture for sure.* Better watch out you may get some calls form the single guys.*

Looks like that post-Irene, order has been restored to the planet and to TF "order of things"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom