Required new pass word process

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
Okay Forum superintendent- What the heck is the problem with my log in account? I am now being asked each time for a new pass word that I complied with earlier this morning. In the past all I did was enter my user name and the pass word was automatic. Now I have to screw around and go find my new pass word in deleted email, copy, and transfer the copy to the site password box. Pain in the stern! AMJ

Okay Forum superintendent- What the heck is the problem with my log in account? I am now being asked each time for a new pass word that I complied with earlier this morning. In the past all I did was enter my user name and the pass word was automatic. Now I have to screw around and go find my new pass word in deleted email, copy, and transfer the copy to the site password box. Pain in the stern! AMJ

1) There's a check box where you enter your user name that says "Remember Me?". Check it.

2) After you've logged in, change your password to something easy to remember. "dogbert", for example.

Back
Top Bottom