New Feature: Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce that we are testing a new feature that allows you to upload videos to your posts. When you click the "Manage Attachments" button, you should see an option to upload a video. Here is a screenshot:

Capture.JPG

It is also located right under the message area when you are making a new post/thread. If you add a video there, it will start uploading immediately.

I recommend starting with some small videos if possible. The current limit is 500MB for videos.

This is a new feature, and I expect there to be some bugs, so please do not hesitate posting problems that you may be having.

So to launch the first public video here, here you go:

Greetings,
Something seems amiss here. I've been posting videos for the longest time. Is this a valid post and is "tech admin" a valid member? Hacker? Spam? C'mon, 'fess up!

He's ligit RT although the mysterious moniker makes him/her more elusive to identify than either of us. The videos Tech is refering to is personal video from your computer, not the YouTube stuff we normally post.

Tech admin

Too late I found the attachment link and it seems to have worked.

Thank you Mr./Mrs. Admin!! Since you're new around these parts, maybe you can tell us a thing or two about yourself. Gotta boat? Gotta dog? Gotta girlfriend? Post a video of them!

Ah....gotcha....Really don't think I should be posting personal vids on here...he...he...Thanks

Right. You must continue to be mysterious to stay in character.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom