Need some help navigating...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trawlerartist

No,... not on the water, but here in the forum! Where do I go to UNSUBSCRIBE to email notices every time someone sends me something? I am fine with coming to the site and looking at my mail but I don't want anything "following me" to my email. Any help in finding the right box to unclick would be so very appreciated!

As much as I hate the idea, as soon as someone sends the answer it will show up on my email..how ironic! But at least I'll get the task done... Thanks in advance!

C

To access your account and adjust various options and settings you can click on the link To 'user cp' on the upper nav bar or click here: http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/usercp.php You will find various menu options to control your account and subscriptions. One of the features of our forum is the ability to receive e-mail updates of new posts to a thread you may be interested in. You can opt for no e-mail, instant e-mail, daily or weekly. If you have elected to receive e-mail, make sure you have a valid e-mail address listed in your account profile. your e-mail address will not be publicly viewable. After you have adjusted your settings, be sure to scroll down and click save.

Post 1 of a great thread in the forum support sub forum ;)

Back
Top Bottom