March 18 TF issues today???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawgwash

Guru
I am having issues here today...only here.
Slow page load. Slow or hanging scroll. Post glitches or disappearing when "submit" or "save" is hit.

Anyone else?

yep same thing here. off and on......

Yes early this morning (woke up at 4:30am) but not now at 11:45am PDT

Thanks guys.
Seems a lot better now although not what I am accustomed to.
St. Paddy's day hangover, I guess.
TF not me.

Sorry guys! We had one hell of a Moderator's party last night. Some folks here are still sleeping. One of us will clean the TF-BS filter to speed the system along. Our apologies! It won't happen again until our next Mod Party.

Love from the Mod Squad

Sorry guys! We had one hell of a Moderator's party last night. Some folks here are still sleeping.

Post Party recovery time needed no doubt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 120
We tend to be more aware.

Was getting freezing yesterday, and again just now. Screen shows waiting/transferring info from one or other outside sites, adverts I suppose. Can`t this happen quicker?

Was getting freezing yesterday, and again just now. Screen shows waiting/transferring info from one or other outside sites, adverts I suppose. Can this happen quicker? Posting this/waiting it says "Read cache.btrll.com

Was getting freezing yesterday, and again just now. Screen shows waiting/transferring info from one or other outside sites, adverts I suppose. Can this happen quicker? Posting this/waiting it says "Read cache.btrll.com. But it`s not posting.

Sorry guys! We had one hell of a Moderator's party last night. Some folks here are still sleeping. One of us will clean the TF-BS filter to speed the system along. Our apologies! It won't happen again until our next Mod Party.

Love from the Mod Squad

Hey, why wasn't I told about that. How often do I have to remind you guys not everyone in the world lives in North America...I am teed off, to say the least. Missed another damn party... :mad: :banghead:

Oh crap! You weren't supposed to see that, Peter! My bad, mate! Next party will be at your place!

Is anyone running Adblock? I sometimes see slowdowns with that software running. If so, try disabling it for a short period and try the page again. Any difference? Mine runs a tad slower with Adblock Plus but I consider it a good trade-off for no ads.

I need more edit time ( maybe a day or two) :ermm:When I go back to read one of my or any of my post my grammar , spelling ,punctuation , spacing all need help . You guys are gonna kick me off some day if I don't clean it up .

Back
Top Bottom