manyboats+

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rochepoint

Guru
Vessel Name
Roche Point
Vessel Make
1985 Cheer Men PT38 Sedan
I have been wondering what the + at the end of manyboat's name in the list of "Currently Active Users:" means. He is the only peron I have seen with this and it only shows there..:banghead:

Thanks!!! Never thought of that, guess everyone should have a plus sign as everyone on this forum is........:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Boy, do I feel dumb now.

I have been wondering what the + at the end of manyboat's name in the list of "Currently Active Users:" means. He is the only peron I have seen with this and it only shows there..:banghead:
He doesn't like to talk about it, but Manyboats is a Siamese triplet, hence the + sign. Also why he needs "many boats". One for each.

Hey Rochepoint,
I thought I had received a friend request like on Face Book from you but was a bit confused about it as I didn't recall getting one before. It's tough to be outspoken and opinionated and also have lots of friends so I thought SURE I'm game for that. So I clicked or whatever the apparent move was. I don't think I ever even noticed the friends thing before. But I'm open to anyone inclined.

Being privy to "triplet" information you'd think he would have to be a friend but I didn't even know that myself.

I like to consider myself positive but getting too positive may get in the way of my criticalness.

And there's almost nobody on this forum that I don't feel friendly toward including more than a few I've been angry with at times.

I almost never pay any attention to these profiles as almost nobody even gives their first name and approximate location. I used to look before responding to a post to see if one was from west or east coast, PNW, SF Bay area, Maine, Florida or if one was from the north or south hemisphere. When it's winter here there's no point in talking to someone about winterizing if they are from Australia. A pet peeve of mine here.

But being somewhat normal I can handle the attention especially if we can establish that I'm + positive. After this I'll browse some of the other stuff I've never payed any attention too .. like home page.

I have been wondering what the + at the end of manyboat's name in the list of "Currently Active Users:" means.
Might be just a typo.

You're your own friend.

Back
Top Bottom