Google app and annoying header

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

C lectric

Guru
Vessel Name
Island Pride
Vessel Make
Palmer 32'
New T.F. header bar , that when I go to it, demands open season on my tablet so can load a Google play app, free or not, is going to force me to quit the forum.
Anything I post, I know is open, but carte blanche on my machine, absolutely not.
Further it covered the reply box so my typing was completely blind.
Is this your new app? If so then I am gone.

New T.F. header bar , that when I go to it, demands open season on my tablet so can load a Google play app, free or not, is going to force me to quit the forum.

Anything I post, I know is open, but carte blanche on my machine, absolutely not.

Further it covered the reply box so my typing was completely blind.

Is this your new app? If so then I am gone.

Sounds like an ad got past Google AdSense not TF. if you can copy and paste the url here Janet can request them blocked from the site. To speed up the process of it click the report post icon on your own post here.

This isn't a TF problem, it's at your end. First prowl around in google till you find the menu lets you configure what you see. Then install an an ad blocker. Since it's Google that's trying to get you to install something, it's unlikely that a google ad blocker will block it.

I've always been amazed by the number of people on boating sites who can program a chart plotter to take them all over the world, but have never bothered to learn how to configure their internet browsers.

I over reacted. I had to do the same thing on my laptop. Oh well.
And no, I,m not good on boat electronics either.
Good at boat mtce., Just not this. I,ll get it done.

I over reacted. I had to do the same thing on my laptop. Oh well.
And no, I,m not good on boat electronics either.
Good at boat mtce., Just not this. I,ll get it done.

I can recommend this add blocker browser, plus its saves at least 50% of the data by compressing it; what's not to like?

Opera Mini | Mobile browser with an ad blocker | Opera

Works straight out of the box with not adjustments.... :)

Nope, still the banner prevails.

Added. Ad blocker for Android,. Opera. Still the banner obscures. No URL visible that I can see.
Thanks for trying.

The demons are definitely on your end then. Try a different device to verify that.

Back
Top Bottom