forum won't let me post via my iPhone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
So I can log in to the site and I can click on "start new topic" and I can fill in the subject line, but try as I might, the sight will not let me fill any text in the message area when I am on my iPhone? *Have moderators already figured out that if they don't keep me from posting via my phone that I will try and post questions while I am in the midst of a project in hopes some other more intelligent person reads it and quickly replies?? *:)

We have always had troubles with browsers other than windows.....I would assume the iPhone browser to be a derivative of Safari??? Any other folks have this problem!!! It might be settings within your browser. keep me posted on how it turns out.

ahhh...that is it...browsing on the iphone is via the safari platform!

Is there a Firefox ap for it, because it works fine on this site, on MacBook, which is close cousin/big brother to iPhone.

Any iPhoners having this same problem???

I can reply from iPhone, you need to uncheck the use advanced editor option at the bottom of the text field

Thanks Troy!!

I didn't post it but looks like Troy is right- unchecked that advanced editor box and it let me type away to my heart's content. Y'all watch out- now I CAN post while in mid-project on the boat. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom