Deleting ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Enter it as a blank or just ask me, Tony, Baker, or Doug to do it. I'm here almost hourly, so all you need to do is ask. I'll be glad to help.

I think that only moderators can delete after a certain amount of time.* I think it's so if anyone decides to post something that they regret we all get to see it before it is removed!
biggrin.gif

Tony, what do you need deleted?* If it is a classified I prefer to keep those for archive purposes.* Maybe just change the "Boat for Sale" to SOLD!

It will be cool to go back and look at what boats are selling for 500 years from now!
smile.gif

I think he's talking about his thread that he said he moved from one forum to another, but I can't seem to find it ATM.

**EDIT** From the Live Aboard to General about Trawler Style

-- Edited by GonzoF1 on Thursday 21st of July 2011 07:12:04 PM

GonzoF1 wrote:
I think he's talking about his thread that he said he moved from one forum to another, but I can't seem to find it ATM.

**EDIT** From the Live Aboard to General about Trawler Style

-- Edited by GonzoF1 on Thursday 21st of July 2011 07:12:04 PM
*BINGO !!!!

Others have already responded to it with some very useful info. It would be best to leave it there now. I was just wondering if we could delete our own posts. I guess not.

I do however, wish Doug was right when he stated "Maybe just change the "Boat for Sale" to SOLD!" Unfortunately, he was wrong. BTW, I saw his boat last evening while wandering the docks. Man, if I were single, I would be in there now.

I need to delete my classified ad on the red hulled 2002 Halvorsen Island Gypsy, how do I do that?
Thanks
Terryo123

Click the report post icon in the lower left corner of the post. The small triangle. A screen will prompt you yo type a reason. Explain your reason and one of us mods will take care of it for you as members can only edit or delete their posts for a short period of time after posting.

Reporting it makes it easy for us to find BTW.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom