Changing items in my profile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IntervaleII

Vessel Name
Mondai Nai
Vessel Make
Nordhaven 55 - 45
How do I change me settings. Example, I would like to change my boat manufacture and name that I originally listed, also my hailing port. It's been so long since I set it up, I forgot.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum
Capt. Don

When you log in, click on "User CP at the left top. Then when you are there, click "edit your details" under "your profile" on the left.

When you log in, click on "User CP at the left top. Then when you are there, click "edit your details" under "your profile" on the left.

I don't see this icon using my I pad. Will I need to sign in through my computer to work?

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum
Capt. Don

I don't see this icon using my I pad. Will I need to sign in through my computer to work?

Uh oh. I don't use an iPad, so don't know the answer. Perhaps someone else can chime in to help. I would say that if you have a computer handy, though, that would be the way to do it.

Good steer .....
And I had a little laugh at "please contact the administrator to change your date of birth". Eternal life is here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom