Old 03-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
Guru

City: San Diego
Vessel Name: Circuit Breaker
Vessel Model: 2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
Adding a Photo to a Private message....

When writing a private message to a member's profile, how do you add a photo? It's not the same as adding one here, where one can browse and upload the image.

Example:
Attached Thumbnails
dscn0026.jpg  
Codger2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
TF Site Team/Forum Founder

City: League City, Tx
Vessel Name: Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Model: Meridian 411
RE: Adding a Photo to a Private message....

Yo Horsey, I do think the only way to put a pic in a PM is to host it on another site. Photobucket is the one I use. I just sent you a test message and you will notice the only thing in that test message is the pic of a dolphin....a very good one at that!!!! You will have to test and play with it a bit. I am not computer savvy but I have finally learned how to do it and I think sites like photobucket have made it as easy as it can be. Just go to the "image code" line and cut and paste that link.....like this:

Baker is offline   Reply With Quote