Trinka 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
My new used Trinka 10 made it home safe .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 181
One more pic and I will stop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 172
Don't stop posting pictures of your Trinka on my account. Those boats are real easy to look at. I fell in love with them more than twenty years ago when Mark Johannsen
was building them in Miami.

Will you need to repaint the Trinka to match the hue of the gunwales of William (soon to be Pack Mule)? :hide:

AWSOME Dude. More pics ...........

Will you need to repaint the Trinka to match the hue of the gunwales of William (soon to be Pack Mule)? :hide:

My Trinka 8 has the same color (dark green) as the Coot's hull. Here, only the white of the Trinka's hull top edge is distinguishable as it lays abeam.

Last edited:
Thanks guy's I'm pretty pumped about it . The teak needs some attention and I'm going to buff the hull out .
Al I'm not going to paint it . Although I do have another 1-1/2 gal of your favorite color that I'll be painting Williams deck with next spring . I'm sure the pink comments will start all over again .:facepalm: I don't think I'll be changing Williams name , don't have the energy for that process and besides you guys would have way too much fun with it if I did , but I'm open for dink names . Right now it's just Willy

Thanks guy's I'm pretty pumped about it . The teak needs some attention and I'm going to buff the hull out .
Al I'm not going to paint it . Although I do have another 1-1/2 gal of your favorite color that I'll be painting Williams deck with next spring . I'm sure the pink comments will start all over again .:facepalm: I don't think I'll be changing Williams name , don't have the energy for that process and besides you guys would have way too much fun with it if I did , but I'm open for dink names . Right now it's just Willy

MAYBE WITH THE SAME PAINT SCHEME YOU COULD CALL HER WILLET :hide:

Got the OB running yesterday . Drained old fuel , new spark plug ,new fuel but still wouldn't start. Blew back thru carb vent tube and fuel started flowing and then she started right up. I hate hiding that sweet little transom with the OB but I'm sure it will be handy . Still working on davit ideas . Davits designs can tax the brain .It has the factory three point davit lift installed on 5 ft centers .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 139
Now THAT is a great looking dinghy. Nice lines, nice size, a true classic! Good find on that one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom