Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
Senior Member
belizebill's Avatar
City: Caye Caulker
Country: Belize, Central America
Vessel Name: Irish Miss
Vessel Model: 36' Marine Trader, D C
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 227
Dinghy protection

I noticed alot of the inflatables around the Rio Dulce had form fitting canvas aroud the tubes. Looks like a great idea for protecting the inflatable part. Dose anyone know what they would be called? Ive looked up covers and just get full over covers. Any one know who makes them? BB

belizebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
TF Site Team
Larry M's Avatar
City: JAX, FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Hobo
Vessel Model: Krogen 42-120
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,810
RE: Dinghy protection

Their called, dinghy chaps.* Any good canvass shop can make them or you can make them your selves.*
Larry M is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Electro-Guard Cathodic Protection Gulf Comanche Other Trawler Systems 16 03-09-2013 12:46 PM
Do you use protection??? AllanY General Discussion 6 05-21-2011 04:51 AM
Overcurrent protection /OCP skipperdude General Discussion 0 04-22-2011 08:37 AM
Engine room ear protection magicbus General Discussion 23 02-24-2011 01:56 PM
Hurricane protection JD Electrical and Electronics & Navigation 3 09-13-2010 09:57 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012