Sold-DeFever 47 POC - great price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OneofSix

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Always Home
Vessel Make
DeFever 47 POC
We have our beloved 1988 Defever 47 POC for sale. $139,000

47' DeFever Trawler for Sale | Motor Yachts, Trawlers | Always Home | Curtis Stokes Yacht brokers

"Always Home is a 1988 47′ DeFever. She offers the 47′ DeFever large, enclosed sundeck and huge flybridge, along with her 3rd stateroom/office forward of the master and galley up layout. Electronics, Eisenglass enclosure and batteries have been updated recently and there have been some exterior paint updates. This model is a very comfortable liveaboard yacht and this one is turn-key. Great Loop veteran. Price reduced!

Post hurricane Irma condition report: Always Home did not suffer any damage during hurricane Irma and is available to be inspected anytime."

We bought Always Home to do the Loop. We accomplished that goal. Now we want to explore the rest of the USA via plane, train, or automobile. Or RV, MH, or tent trailer. ;-)

Please contact Curtis Stokes if interested. We are "Always Home".

Good morning! Need I say we are "Motivated Sellers"???

We have our beloved 1988 Defever 47 POC for sale. $139,000

47' DeFever Trawler for Sale | Motor Yachts, Trawlers | Always Home | Curtis Stokes Yacht brokers

"Always Home is a 1988 47′ DeFever. She offers the 47′ DeFever large, enclosed sundeck and huge flybridge, along with her 3rd stateroom/office forward of the master and galley up layout. Electronics, Eisenglass enclosure and batteries have been updated recently and there have been some exterior paint updates. This model is a very comfortable liveaboard yacht and this one is turn-key. Great Loop veteran. Price reduced!

Post hurricane Irma condition report: Always Home did not suffer any damage during hurricane Irma and is available to be inspected anytime."

Please contact Curtis Stokes if interested. We are "Always Home".

Always Home - reduced 20K. Now $118,500

1988 47’ DeFever Performance Offshore Cruiser – ALWAYS HOME -****US $118,500**** –*Family says it is time to get back to land. *They want us homeward bound.*We have reduced the price to make their wishes come true.*http://www.curtisstokes.net/trawer-for-sale-defever47-always-home.html* * *Contact Curtis Stokes via*Email*or call 954-684-0218 for more information and an appointment to view this DeFever trawler for sale.

Description
Trawer for Sale DeFever 47 Always HomeAlways Home is a 1988 47′ DeFever. She offers the 47′ DeFever large, enclosed sundeck and huge flybridge, along with her 3rd stateroom/office forward of the master and galley up layout. Electronics, Eisenglass enclosure and batteries have been updated recently and there have been some exterior paint updates. This model is a very comfortable liveaboard yacht and this one is turn-key. Great Loop veteran.

Price just reduced over $20,000! Sellers are motivated to move back home, since their cruising days are completed.

I’m in boat envy! I love her!

Always Home - Now $99,000
1988 47’ DeFever Performance Offshore Cruiser – ALWAYS HOME -****US $99,000**** –*Family says it is time to get back to land. *They want us homeward bound.*We have reduced the price to make their wishes come true.* * *Contact Curtis Stokes via*Email*or call 954-684-0218 for more information and an appointment to view this DeFever trawler for sale. Recent pictures added to the listing. http://www.curtisstokes.net/trawer-for-sale-defever47-always-home.html

Description
Trawer for Sale DeFever 47 Always HomeAlways Home is a 1988 47′ DeFever. She offers the 47′ DeFever large, enclosed sundeck and huge flybridge, along with her 3rd stateroom/office forward of the master and galley up layout. Electronics, Eisenglass enclosure and batteries have been updated recently and there have been some exterior paint updates. This model is a very comfortable liveaboard yacht and this one is turn-key. Great Loop veteran.

Last edited:
Congrats.

This is the benchmark boat for me at the moment. I'm off to show my wife and play "guess the price".. Bet she says 250k.

Can't believe it sold for under 100k.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom