N6834 - Awaiting a buyer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a nice boat, and the next one to ship. For reason's that aren't mine to share, the original buyer was unable to complete the deal, so someone will get a boat in a month or two that would otherwise be a 2-3 year wait.

Also coming right after that is 6835 which has a more tragic story, with the buyer having been killed in a plane crash a few months ago.

Or better yet, grab 6819 which is spectacularly outfitted and maintained, and will save you probably $1.5m over one of the new boats.

Sounds like ordering a 68 is a dangerous thing to do. Be careful Peter, don't walk under ladders, don't get out of bed on Friday 13th, dodge black cats.......

I am surprised it is on the market. I would think there would be a waiting line for the boat.
Perhaps it is not a popular model?

I am surprised it is on the market. I would think there would be a waiting line for the boat.
Perhaps it is not a popular model?

That, or everyone else buying one wanted certain customizations different from this one. And they decided to see if it would sell as-is before re-fitting to a different standard.

That, or everyone else buying one wanted certain customizations different from this one. And they decided to see if it would sell as-is before re-fitting to a different standard.

:thumb:
Yes, that is another possibility.
BUT, to me, it doesn't have the Nordhavn trawler look. SHRUG Just my option

So, someone walks away a few months before completion. Do they forfeit all progress payments up to that point? Wouldn't they be better off taking delivery and selling the boat?

So, someone walks away a few months before completion. Do they forfeit all progress payments up to that point? Wouldn't they be better off taking delivery and selling the boat?

Based upon my experience with Nordhavn, they will do everything possible to return all your money.

Back
Top Bottom