Everything Nordhavn 35

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mariner Seville 37

Great call. Will look forward to hearing more. May you have a smooth and enjoyable transaction...

Ink is dried photo by Waterlineboats.com thanks Scott thanks folks.

Congrats on a great boat!

Does it have an articulated rudder, by chance? I rode aboard late TF member Windmist's H38 in the Port Orchard area a several years ago. He added one to his and it was like having a sternthruster.

I have always been impressed with the seagoing capability, volume and value in the Helmsman 38/38E. It's a terrific layout and, with the proper engine, a kick of speed. What's not to like?

Congrats on a great boat!

Does it have an articulated rudder, by chance? I rode aboard late TF member Windmist's H38 in the Port Orchard area a several years ago. He added one to his and it was like having a sternthruster.

I have always been impressed with the seagoing capability, volume and value in the Helmsman 38/38E. It's a terrific layout and, with the proper engine, a kick of speed. What's not to like?

Interesting, I will look into the articulated rudder. The vessel does have both stern/bow thrusters which can come in handy.

N35

If anyone happens to know of a Nordhavn 35 owner wanting to sell send them my way please. I have looked at the one in Florida already. I know there aren't many out there.

If you are interested in knowing if there is one for sale you may want to reach out to Jeff Merrill in southern California. He was the project manager when Nordhavn built them and is now a broker who knows where most boats are located and few coming for sale.

Nordhavn 35

I own a Nordhavn 35, 3522. Second to last one made. Previously I owned a 43 Nordhavn. I have found the boat to be very good and it has exceeded my expectations. I cruise about 9 kts although mine can run at 14 kts. At 9 kts I burn about 7 gal/hr. I have had zero problems with my Panda. None. Bulletproof on my boat.
It is solid in heavy seas but rolls more than my 43, as expected, as the 43 had stabilizers and the 35 does not.
It has the Nordhavn level of quality and engineering.
Kurt
Nordhavn 3522

I own a Nordhavn 35, 3522. Second to last one made. Previously I owned a 43 Nordhavn. I have found the boat to be very good and it has exceeded my expectations. I cruise about 9 kts although mine can run at 14 kts. At 9 kts I burn about 7 gal/hr. I have had zero problems with my Panda. None. Bulletproof on my boat.
It is solid in heavy seas but rolls more than my 43, as expected, as the 43 had stabilizers and the 35 does not.
It has the Nordhavn level of quality and engineering.
Kurt
Nordhavn 3522

I liked these boats . I know Nordhavn discontinued them early on but I really thought they filled a niche. As a 43 NH owner, you knew what to expect as far as build quality but a different animal in the NH line.

Back
Top Bottom