pleasure tug from Poland, very nice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a joke son I say a joke!:dance: BTW, what is an NT house?:confused:

I didn't know anyone here was worse at acronyms than me. NT is Nordic Tug on this forum ... I belive.
What's the difference between an acronym and an abbreviation .. Elder 78?

Al: There was a GB36 (I think) that had this mod done to it. In fact it had a bulbous bow too. It must have made the handling atrocious. She was on Long Island and eventually sold. I will try to dig up pics to share.

Al: There was a GB36 (I think) that had this mod done to it. In fact it had a bulbous bow too. It must have made the handling atrocious. She was on Long Island and eventually sold. I will try to dig up pics to share.

Thanks Cappy. Always been a fan, to use the word, of fantail sterns. Back in my early fishing days on older saine boats, the ability to watch and feel the waves from aft slid under the boat so genitally must have resonated into my memories to the extent of remaining desire.
Would enjoy your photos if available. Tnanks, AMJ

I didn't know anyone here was worse at acronyms than me. NT is Nordic Tug on this forum ... I belive.
What's the difference between an acronym and an abbreviation .. Elder 78?
Oh I got ya. No that is not a Nordic Tug house on there. I believe an old woodie up town the David N does have an "NT" house or similar on it, I know its a glass house. However David N has been sold and is now elsewhere. I saw it for sale on Craigs recently. Snee Oosh is a Dunlap tug, a real tug and the house would be either steel or aluminum, probably steel since the hull and decks are steel. When I worked at Western Tow Boat, the boats they were building had aluminum houses welded to steel decks via what's called Data-Couple which is in layman terms, a fushion of a layer of steel and aluminum so it can be welded to both. But that probably didn't exist in'72 when Snee Oosh was built. Usually pretty good with acronyms but yours didn't click in relation to that boat.:D

Thanks Cappy. Always been a fan, to use the word, of fantail sterns. Back in my early fishing days on older saine boats, the ability to watch and feel the waves from aft slid under the boat so genitally must have resonated into my memories to the extent of remaining desire.
Would enjoy your photos if available. Tnanks, AMJ

Sun must be other the yardarm there eh? LOL!:dance::D

I remember the boat and it could have been an Island Gypsy. We had I believe two or three separate threads on that very extremely modified boat 3-4 years ago. Perhaps even longer ago than that. Fully detailed with photos and I cannot swear to it but believe the owner or someone really close to the boat chimed in on one of the threads.

Edit: the boat you're thinking about cappy should be a Europa model with covered aft and side decks if I recall properly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom