Nordic Tugs Ramping up production.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bligh

Guru
Vessel Name
Concerto
Vessel Make
1980 Cheoy Lee
This off their Facebook page:
"The orders are stacking up, and the company is growing! Contact us for an application or forward your resume to info@nordictugs.com."
Best of luck to them!

This off their Facebook page:
"The orders are stacking up, and the company is growing! Contact us for an application or forward your resume to info@nordictugs.com."
Best of luck to them!

That is great news! Thanks for posting Scott.

Happy to hear. The Nordic Tugs are some of my favorite boats.

Well, that's good to hear. I know they've been weathering some tough times but I'm glad they hung in there. I don't know much about NTs other than being on a few at the dock and knowing a couple of people who have them. But they have a great reputation and their boat models seem ideally suited for cruising these waters, by which I mean from Puget Sound on up the coast through BC into SE Alaska.

From the purely business side, it's great when a local company does well. While I've forgotten the number, they say that every Boeing job creates quite a few more other jobs in the region, from restaurant workers to car dealers to house builders. The same is true of Microsoft and Amazon. While Nordic Tug is on a smaller scale, their employees nevertheless help enhance the local economy, and that's always good.

As an NT 42 owner for 5 years that gives me a warm fuzzy. Sold it a couple of years ago but miss it.

Another spinoff is that Nordic Tug ex-employees started both American Tug and Fathom Yachts.

Back
Top Bottom