Welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith

Guru
Vessel Name
Anastasia III
Vessel Make
Krogen 42
Welcome to all Krogen owners - Past, present and future! I'm up at Solomons, MD right now, the Krogen Rendezvous just ended. I think it was the biggest ever, with over 60 Krogens in attendance with lots of people. Great weekend, beautiful weather, lots of great information exchanged, new friends, etc.

I hope lots of Krogenites will participate here and make this a great forum for all of us!

Hey Keith,
*** We were at the rendezvous in Stuart last year and your right. Krogen does it right! They really know how to throw a party and we had a ball. We thought and thought about going to the anniversary rendezvous up there, but in forego it. We are in Savannah for the hurricane season and cleaning up a few things before we head for the Caribbean December 1. So we sacrificed the rendezvous for some more diesel fuel. ;)
**** I also believe this will be a great forum. I cant tell you whyit just feels good and seems to be more intuitive than other places we seem to hang out. If it works for other Krogenites, this will be a great place to post pics and share info.
OUT
Ken
KK42020
Continuum

Keith

I notice on the other lists you have a link to several pictures of your boat and projects.....where are they located now?

T Butler
M/V Lazy Day
KK42110

They were on a Yahoo pictures site that's no longer there. I need to repost them over at my Flickr account. Of course if I do that, you guys will get to see lots of pictures of me in the pool with scantily clad females as well as those boat pix.
blankstare.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom