Sold-Propeller - 28-LH-21 for 2" shaft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alfamike

- Any Serious Ocean Voyager or Coastal Cruiser knows you can unwittingly damage or bend your propeller. This can be a trip ender for a single engine boat. Your typical yard or prop shop will not be stocking this KK propeller, just to rare.
On any long trip, It is always a good idea to have a spare propeller, (just in case), so if you have an issue, just put on your face mask & dive down to the prop & pull the old one off & put on your spare propeller, which you can do without pulling the boat out of the water if you needed to with a Hookah or dive gear in an hour or less.
Then your trip is not ended & you can carry on after slipping on your spare propeller & it becomes a non-event.
Key thing is you need to have a spare propeller with you !.
Here is a great condition 3 blade left hand rotation good use spare propeller for a Kadey-Krogen at a reasonable price.
This would work well behind any of the Ford Lehman engines used by Kadey-Krogen 42's or similar sized boats.
This Good Used, Kadey-Krogen 42 Left Hand rotation Propeller is just what you need to have as a main propeller or a back up spare.
The 3 blade design, which is more efficient than 4 blade designs, gives you both more range & better fuel efficiency.
These are hard to find at such a reasonable price, so don't let this one slip away.
Swing is 28 inches.
Fits shaft size of 2" inches & has standard taper.
Pitch is 21 inches
Left Hand Rotation
I also have, for a small extra charge to the propeller buyer only, the Stainless Steel KK-42 shaft that this propeller was originally bolted too, & is available as well - if your interested.
Drop me an e-mail today to discuss or if you would like to see more pictures, etc.
Propeller is located In Southern California. Thanks for your interest.
Price $ 1,000.oo -- shipping or delivery is extra.
Thanks.
Alfa Mike :thumb:
alfamike8277 at yahoo dot com

---------- sold - ! ----------------

---------- sold ! -----------------

...if you have an issue, just put on your face mask & dive down to the prop & pull the old one off & put on your spare propeller, which you can do without pulling the boat out of the water if you needed to with a Hookah or dive gear in an hour or less.

LOL! Having pulled a prop once with my shipwright, I’d like to sit back and watch pulling such a prop whilst underwater with a face mask and dive gear! Might be quite entertaining!

We used major hammers, and wheel puller, and ultimately a tiger torch to remove the wheel on PH.

Jim

---------- sold - ! ----------------

----- SOLD ! --------------
Jim,

You have a KK-42 just like I do. Spare are always good to have.

Not fun, but this can some times be done without pulling the boat. But even if you do have to pull the boat - a spare is a good thing to have as the yard probably won't have any at a reasonable price. They are very pricy new !

However, I too have had some that are very tuff to do.

But they are often removable if they have not been on there for a decade with the right tools.

BTW - prop is sold to a good home.

Thanks.

Alfa Mike

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom