Looking for excellent surveyor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlaskaDreaming

Veteran Member
Hi All,

Anybody here now of someone in the Bellingham/Anacortes area that is an excellent surveyor? Krogen experience would be great!

Thanks in advance.

:)

I've used Reisner/McEwen and Associates for two surveys and can give them a two thumbs up rating. They are very thorough and their survey reports are great.

I've used Reisner/McEwen and Associates for two surveys and can give them a two thumbs up rating. They are very thorough and their survey reports are great.

:thumb: Matt Harris, President: Marine Consultants, Inc., DBA Reisner, McEwen & Harris, Bellingham, Washington: 1989-Present

I will pile on for Matt Harris, very impressive and enjoyable to watch him work. He recently surveyed a Krogen for me in that area. If it is a Bellingham Krogen you are looking at, he is likely already familiar! Feel free to PM me if you want to cross reference to make sure it is or is not the same boat.

Thanks for the recommendation ... Do they do mechanicals as well

:thumb: thank for the names ... Do you know if they do mechanicals as well, or is this a separate service ... Lehman I will need a very thorough look at!

I had a separate contractor for mechanical on that boat. Based on that experience with that boat, it is my opinion that Matt's assessment of the mechanicals was more thorough and more valuable. That rendered the second opinion in this case worthless.

We used Cale Mathers (Bellingham) last fall:
Mathers Marine Survey LLC - SAMS Accredited Marine Surveyor
Very thorough, took well over 600 pictures, and his report was extremely detailed at 30 pages overall. He spent all day on board from 8:00 in the morning till at least 4:00 in the afternoon.
It was a LONG day for me as well with all my "newbie" questions, but Cale was very considerate with answers and suggestions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom